Blossom, in the context of love symbolizes RENEWAL, growth, beauty, and flourishing of emotions. It represents the DEVELOPMENT and expansion of love over time.

I am just sharing my thoughts and feelings while watching this drama (writing this after I watched episodes 1-15). The genre tag as fake identity, suspense, and investigation must be taken into consideration before watching it.

I said that I prefer reincarnation or going back from the past than body/soul/face swapping because I feel more connected to the main leads.I'm one of those people who wanted evil Shagguan Zhi must only be evil Shagguan Zhi and same goes to Yang Cai Wei. But I did not conclude too much since the plot is just in its beginning and this is my first time finishing this kind of drama

After the swapping, I admit that it feels weird, and I hate that. I still kept thinking of ZHHZ (only means that she is a good actress) is more likely the lead than JJY especially during the interaction of good SGZ (YCW) and Pan Yue. Of course, I have my sentiments towards JJY because I am a fan. I was sorry because I cannot like the real Yang Cai Wei in Shangguan’s face 😅. Though swapping seems already a norm to them, I was touched to see how BXS and ZLJ accept SGZ (YCW) for whoever she is.

In the proceeding episodes, I started to like the character of the real Yang Cai Wei, and just today I realized that my love for her had already bloomed. I’m deeply engage in the drama to the point that my feelings resonate with theirs. Like Pan Yue right now, he begins to recognize his feelings towards Shangguan Zhi (YCW). I can’t find a proper way to say this that HIS LOVE IS IN BLOSSOM. 

He undoubtedly began to fall in love with her and develop feelings for her, not only because she was his childhood sweetheart. It is better in that way (same as one user said here). The problems that they will face together are necessary for their deep connection. Just like a flower that starts as a seed and gradually grows, love begins with a spark and evolves into something beautiful and profound. 🌸

eliteles1  VIP 8 months ago

(I understood about this comment about the flowers that made up the bouquet of flowers that the actors received at the start up today, each type of flower represents a character (but which one does each one represent?).)
#TV series Flower Order##Flower Order#
Heyang City is looming, waiting for Jun to join the game;
The flower's shadow is half covered, inviting Jun to solve the puzzle.
The bouquet in the hands of the main creator in today's opening scene is composed of six different floral materials, which represent the main characters and personalities of the play:
untamed bell flowers, lilies loyal and unshakable calla, love stems and not orange, girlish thoughts, small daisies, dangerous temptations , tulips, white orchids gentleman's wind Families are invited to guess which character they correspond to in the play?[doge]

eliteles1  VIP

Jan 4, 2024 10:47 pm

Concept poster, flower clusters blooming, undercurrents surging, four strange cases
Point to the shocked innocent face In the concept poster released by the drama party today, there are many flowers and shadows. Hidden mysterious machines, connecting complex human emotions with complex flowers and brocade races It also hints at the fate of the character and the situation of the case. Blurred. In the poster, Yang Caiwei and Pan Yue stood with their backs to each other, like It seems to be telling about the disparity between the identities of the two and the entanglement of emotions. The buildings of the "four great sects" are integrated into the surging flower clusters, Hinting at the conspiracy of Bo Hanyong in the seemingly calm atmosphere design. Interestingly, if you turn the poster upside down, you will find that Peach The new life of the branch foreshadows that the stories of Yang Caiwei and Pan Yue are also here. New rotten flowers bloomed intermittently. Peach blossom, building, inverted The posters of shadow, reality and reality are left with the space for netizens to avoid thinking infinitely. between.In addition, the official released a self-contained "flower set" today.
The flower bouquet diagram cleverly uses the flower language to interpret the characters in the play. The characteristics have aroused conjecture and heated discussion among netizens.

eliteles1  VIP

Jan 4, 2024 10:57 pm

eliteles1  VIP 6 months ago

Pegasus Fu Poem
5-20 07:38 from TV series Hanama Ling Chao Talk
Blind guessing the idea of the headdress and its meaning between the flowers◎ Pomegranate seeds ◦Auspicious and peaceful, peach blossoms prosperous, lovesickness Yang Caiwei experienced the extinction of the door, the change of face, the thousands of gold flowed into the people and became a variety of pasts, the makeup teacher used pomegranate seeds as a headdress, taking the beautiful meaning

of pomegranate seeds: auspicious and safe, is a good blessing for
Yang Caiwei's future life, from then on, peace and smoothness

The young master of Yinyulou and Pan Xianling both have a different kind of affection for Yang Caiwei, and the meaning of pomegranate seeds here is borrowed: peach blossoms are prosperous, which means that Yang Caiwei has excellent charm and peach blossom luck. (Hahahahaha)

borrows the meaning of pomegranate seeds to express the hidden friendship between Pan Yang, love has already taken root and sprouted at unknown moments, and although it grows with age, the love goes deep into the bones but does not know it.

(I don't care, I see it's pomegranate seeds!!)

eliteles1  VIP

Jan 4, 2024 10:57 pm

eliteles1  VIP 6 months ago

Poem Pegasus Fu
5-5 02:58 from TV series Hanama Ling Chao Talk
Get a lot of details

of flower seed clothing ◎ Embroidered with "Wei" ◦ [薇] name of grass, a species of the genus vetch legume, scientific name rescue wild vetch, also known as "big nest vegetables", red-purple herbs, seeds, stems, leaves can be edible.

◎ Decoration with "Pycnogenol" ◦[Pycnogenol] herbaceous plant with white petals.

The use of large-scale embroidery hints at Yang Caiwei's identity, and puts "Zhi" in the most visible position, and Yang Caiwei, who looks like Shangguan, is presented in front of everyone's eyes.

The floral language of the two implies that Yang Caiwei is persevering and starting over, and after a thousand candles, she can finally reap happiness and joy. Thousands of lives and deaths have changed their appearance, and they have no wavering will, and the moon is clear and waiting for the clouds to disperse.

▸► The above is just personal speculation and is not fidelity.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🥀🥀🥀🥀🌼🌼🌼🌼🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Everything in this drama relates to flowers, whether in a positive or negative sense. Whether the flowers are stained with blood or dripping with blood. Let the flowers represent each character.  The main couple's love story blossoms like the seeds of a flower that needs time to blossom. It grows and takes the shape of a flower, but only when it opens, you realize that it was a flower, love itself. And, if we also look at the 4 main characters who, at the official opening of the drama, each actor held their representative flower, we can infer the blossoming of their stories, the personalities and the real identity of each character.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🥀🥀🥀🥀🌼🌼🌼🌼🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

it's pretty interesting because when I read cnovels about protagonists' death and then rebirthing into another body (because the original died over some grievances) most times you read the story plot happening to them and you don't have to see their face because the character's actions come through.

So here in this drama (cos im new to cdrama and I get to see an example of this trope - soul in a new body) her friends BXS and ZLJ love her so much that they are able to easily see past the face and feel the character's soul,they just easily accept the person being back with them.

Another exciting part is getting to see Pan Yue being confused and tortured by his easily swayed motions, but it's because he loved YCW that it's easy for him to be in love with SGZ cos the heart recognises the soul while the brain is unable to see it. 

Story wise it's also good because SGZ never forgets that she is in a new body and the og SGZ doesnt have the same skills as YCW so she has to be creative with how she shares her knowledge. 

https://mydramalist.com/749641-in-blossom#comment-16666235

pasting this here cos it's a nice analysis . I like reading character analysis from other watchers! 

RehenatulFerdous  9 minutes ago

@eliteles1 Actually PY did have some uncertainty or rather some insecurities bring forth some uncertainties,
First he had commitment, but he fell for deeper after seeing her current self (not just some childhood sweetheart)and lost himself after her apparent death.
Second he fell for her again without knowing her true identity, which leads his confusion whether to pursue or let it go.... He wanted to let go but could not at the same time.

Third after knowing her true identity and considering her lack of acknowledgement of his feelings ( may also include her relationship with ZLJ) he wondered if he should let her go, meaning he is happy as long as she is happy whoever she finds happiness in....

Forth during blind guy case, he concluded that he wants to be with her no matter what through thick and think, doesn't matter she loves him back or not, he will always be there for.... This is first time after knowing her true identity, we get to see his conviction/ resolution for his love towards her.... There was lots insecurities before that
..only after some thoughts, he become passionate.

Forth, after PY becomes blind, he voiced his conviction of not letting her go.... Which to us audience delight, YCW reciprocates and shows same level of conviction towards him, this is the first time, all uncertainties insecurities are demolished, and their love fully established without any third wheel.... Good development of their relationship, to me pretty mature....

They go through lots together, come to understand each other, overcome those confusion, insecurities, uncertainties..... Very good development.

What I like is even after his determination, he gives her choices and she still chooses him and they walk the path together hand in hand.

eliteles1  VIP 2 minutes ago

@RehenatulFerdous Thank you very much for your sensitive analysis of the development of the main couple’s story. You wonderfully put into words what I couldn't express. Without a doubt, we saw a lot of maturity, and the sensitive blossoming of this love that was dormant, afraid to express itself due to many doubts. But little by little it developed and solidified, which was sown from the beginning in both of their childhoods. A sensitive, beautiful and mature love story. Beautiful ! (And thank you for your reflection!).

Potkjo  28 minutes ago
@eliteles1 i guess you are the female right ? because you know as a male i don't get excited when somebody with rainbow eyes look at another person , scenes like that . I didn't say my example about Her(actress in this drama) but overall. Everybody have different perspective and i understand that but for me it was Bland romance drama. I writed only what i was feeling about this drama and that's all . Whoever want to watch it, can watch it lol , i didn't say don't watch this drama but i described how i feel at finish.

eliteles1  VIP 25 minutes ago
@Potkjo Yes, I am a woman. I understand and respect your opinion. (But it's not my opinion at all. I feel so happy and enchanted when I watch this drama.) I'm just showing my perspective. (But I understand: people are different, they have different perspectives.). So, that's why it can never please everyone. This is impossible. But I know that this drama pleased a lot of people (and I am included in this group).🤔🤔🧨🧨🌺🌺
PS:
But as a man, you must have liked the adventure, a little martial skills https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5019878239961119 (and the intricate investigative plot, which although some perhaps saw some holes, but was very interesting, which we can classify: "strange cases".

eliteles1  VIP an hour ago
I love that scene, where she's not with him, and he goes close to the tree and holds up the leaf she likes to pluck. He touches the leaf affectionately and gives a tender smile and says: "Don't worry, she'll come back." There are many other scenes, but this simple scene shows these little things (feelings) that are in this drama."Pan Yue is a sweet and loyal lover."🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🎞️

Potkjo  24 minutes ago
I understand you can be moved on by sweet scenes like this ,as a male , scenes like that don't give me any emotion . I was saying kisses were bland because kisses were bland lol .

eliteles1  VIP 19 minutes ago
@Potkjo This is a work of art, an interpretation. And as an interpretation (I don't want it to be explicit, I wouldn't like it, I want it to be more interpreted (in an artistic way), I don't know how to explain it.🎞️🌺🧨
I prefer poetry to "passion" bordering on explicitness. For example, the same Liu Xue Yi, played a drama "Love at night". And I can say, there is also an "interpretation". There is no demonstration of explicit passion, but we can be moved by the feelings of the main couple. (These are gestures, hands, glances, the shape of the scenes). That's enough.🎞️🌺🧨

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

I liked all the cases solved. I liked the conflict at the end. Sacrifice, unusual solutions to save someone. I liked the solution to the last case (the villain), as it happened. I liked the ending of the main couple (I liked the way it happened) whether or not there was a second season. I liked how the romance between the main couple was built.🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
PS:
I even liked the romantic advice that the villain gave to the main male protagonist (using flowers as an example). (It would almost be possible to be friends with this villain. But...no.).
PS:
I really like the couple feeling of the two protagonists, and the last scene on the bridge (I thought it was simple and wonderful at the same time). In my point of view.🌻🌻🌻🌻

Platinum Fox  15 hours ago

Just finished this today. At first I was intrigued by the symbolism of "beauty" and "ugly" and wondered how they were going to use this throughout the drama. Sadly, it went right back to perpetuating that beauty means having no physical flaws.

• Dramaqueenvictoriaife  an hour ago

agree with you, it’s a major flaw of the script 😭 it’s a shame

• eliteles1  VIP a minute ago

No, that wasn't what the drama showed. The person inside (in the beautiful body), (or not so beautiful, with a scar), was loved (by his inside, because he knew who was who was there. (If it weren't for that, That person with Shanguan Zi's face would not be loved by him.). I think the only flaw (was not showing once, for example, her passing her hand over her face and remembering the scar, because emotionally she is Yan Cai Wei (but with Shanguan Zi's face). In the other elements (I understood perfectly) what I meant. The plot (isn't saying he loves her because she's pretty) but because Yan Cai Wei (is her).
    PS: But, the drama's makers needed to find an actress who had a lot of fan traffic (to help with the drama's advertising). IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT (I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD REACH 1 BILLION AND 200 THOUSAND) VIEWS. Unfortunately, people want to close their eyes to reality. (FOR THE SUCCESS OF A DRAMA, IT IS NECESSARY TO COME TOGETHER MANY FACTORS, WELL INTERCALED).
    ONE OF THEM (IS LIU XUE YI) THE PERFECT PAN YUE (THE MOST HANDSOME MAN IN THE COUNTY. And in the history of China (one of the most handsome men) and who was wronged. Luckily (in the drama) he had a MUCH BETTER fate.
    ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
    🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔