4.La Coupe de Foudre

5. Love is Sweet

My Favorite Actor / Actress are :

1. Bai Lu

2. Janice Wu

3. Yang Yang

4. Tong Liya

5. Qin Lan

I am currently watching via We TV ( I am open for other platform recommendation which provide me with wide choice of Modern Chinese Drama)

Nice to know you

Welcome! 

If you're open to unofficial sites you can always check out dramacool and kissasian, that's where I watch most of my dramas. I pay for WeTV subscription only when my favourite actors have some currently airing dramas ?

Hi and welcome!

Dramacool and kisskh are some unofficial sites to watch them. A lot of cdramas also get uploaded on official youtube channels for free. And MDL has pages for every drama often mention the official apps or websites to watch the dramas you're interested in so be sure to check the drama's page.

ColourMePurple:

Hi and welcome!

Dramacool and kisskh are some unofficial sites to watch them. A lot of cdramas also get uploaded on official youtube channels for free. And MDL has pages for every drama often mention the official apps or websites to watch the dramas you're interested in so be sure to check the drama's page.

Klio:

Welcome! 

If you're open to unofficial sites you can always check out dramacool and kissasian, that's where I watch most of my dramas. I pay for WeTV subscription only when my favourite actors have some currently airing dramas ?

Wow, thanks a lot, guys

I just try kisskh and can watch Fireworks of My Heart

is kisskh really free to watch?

marz28:

Wow, thanks a lot, guys

I just try kisskh and can watch Fireworks of My Heart

is kisskh really free to watch?

Yup! It's free.

Fireworks of My Heart is a nice show. So good choice. :D

yeay.. finally, i meet Indonesian here. hehe.  Salam kenal dari Bandung.  I watch dramas and movies from free sites *coughs*  like  JuraganFilm, Lk21, DRM TV, D21, DramaQu (buat Kdramas)., nodrakor, drakor asia, batchindo (tempat nonton doramas & kdramas) .

Hello (´・ᴗ・ ` )

AlfatogodeQFBere:

Bienvenido Welcome

Moonlight:

Welcome to MDL ? 

Sunset:

Hello (´・ᴗ・ ` )

Rachel:

Hello and welcome!

Thanks all, Guys
It helped me a lot to get the information about the drama I watched / plan to watched. 

this web really useful for me

Sky DancE:

yeay.. finally, i meet Indonesian here. hehe.  Salam kenal dari Bandung.  I watch dramas and movies from free sites *coughs*  like  JuraganFilm, Lk21, DRM TV, D21, DramaQu (buat Kdramas)., nodrakor, drakor asia, batchindo (tempat nonton doramas & kdramas) .

Hatur nuhun
Salam kenal juga

hello, oh indo, do you know any good indo shows or movies?

Welcome to MDL ?