Hello everyone, my name is Ellie and I'm new to MDL. I am very happy to see a website dedicated to the media other review apps seem to exclude! I am an avid watcher of foreign films and television series, so I am looking forward to getting to know what this site is all about. I am always looking for something new and fun to watch and I cannot wait to see what the users of this site are enjoying. ^_^ 

My favorite dramas so far have been Welcome to Waikiki and Bring it On, Ghost! My favorite films have been Along With the Gods, Oversize Cops, Fantastica, Tootsies and the Fake, and Secrets in the Hot Spring. <3 Have you guys seen or enjoyed these films and/or dramas? 

I'd love some recommendations from the community! What are your favorite dramas or movies?

Welcome to MDL! Hope, you find many exciting things while exploring. ;) If you have any inquiries regarding the site, feel free to ask.

Hello ellie!

Welcome to mdl :)

Hello, welcome to MDL! 

I haven't watched any of your favourite dramas/movies so I don't know whether our taste is similar, but I have the list of my favourite dramas on my page so you can check those out. I prefer historical/costume dramas so be warned ?

Hello,  welcome to MDL 

Hi! Welcome to MDL!! 

Secrets in the Hot Springs is also one of my favorite films too! I have Along With the Gods in my private "to watch" list alongside Bring it On, Ghost :p 

I have too many favorites to choose from! :p

Hey Welcome to the MDL Fam  

My favourite dramas are Bloodhounds, The glory, Extraordinary Attorney Woo, Tomorrow, It's okay to not be okay and my favourite movies are Howl moving castle, Secret zoo, A monster in Paris, unlocked.