My name is Karen.  I live in Arizona, USA.  My first experience with foreign films with subtitles was with Jerry Yan's,  Love, Never Forgetting  and I was hooked.  I'm not usually a tv watcher, or one who will sit and watch without reading, doing needlepoint or something, so I'm usually never really focused on the tv, it was kind of just the background noise.  Now I can't get over how good these shows are and I've watched nothing else.  It's nice to find out that there is a place where I can come and possibly talk about some of my favorite shows or actors.  Thank you for having this site.

Welcome, Karen.   Similar experience for me.  Got into in K-dramas in 2020 when Covid forced a lot of staying at home. Been hooked on them since. 

what have been some of your favorites so far?  I think I have a list of about 200 that I want to watch, LOL.  I really loved Loving, Never Forgetting and will probably rewatch it a few times.

Extraordinary Attorney Woo, My Mister, Signal, Stranger, Under the Queen's Umbrella, Hyena, Good Manager, Crash Landing on You, Are you Human Too ? , to name a few.   My personal bias isn't towards straight rom-coms. No matter how gorgeous and charming the FL lead is, there usually has to be enough action, intrigue and/or evil scheming people to keep me interested.   Your mileage may vary, of course.  

Happy viewing.  Even if you never move on to Chinese and Japanese dramas, Korea has produced so many good ones.