Hi :-)

Ich bin hier außerordentlich überraschend reingepurzelt wie Yoon- See Ri in Nordkorea gelandet ist. Bis letzte Woche wusste ich noch nicht mal, dass ich auf Asiatische Serien stehe. Bisher habe ich erst 2 Serien gesehen (beide südkoreanisch). Plötzlich erstreckt sich eine ganz neue Welt und ich bin total neugierig ... vor allem auf euch .. diese vielen interessanten Menschen, die überall auf der Welt verstreut dieselbe Leidenschaft teilen. Ich bin sehr gespannt, ganz viel über euch zu erfahren. 

PS: Ich hoffe, die Übersetzung in eurer Sprache macht irgendwie Sinn. Auf Deutsch ist es wirklich witzig geschrieben :-D  

Hello and welcome!

The translation to English is fine! I don't know much German but I learnt a bit previously so guten tag und wilkommen!!! I hope you enjoy your time here because we're so happy to have you join! Look through the other forum posts and I'm sure you'll find your home here!

Willkommen! (ich spreche nur ein bisschen deutsch). :)

nightnight:

Hello and welcome!

The translation to English is fine! I don't know much German but I learnt a bit previously so guten tag und wilkommen!!! I hope you enjoy your time here because we're so happy to have you join! Look through the other forum posts and I'm sure you'll find your home here!

Hey :-) My reply function is finally activated and I would like to thank you for your new message. Your Germansentences are pretty good :-d If you want to learn some more, just let me know. where are you from?

emeraldarrows:

Willkommen! (ich spreche nur ein bisschen deutsch). :)

Hey :-) Thank you so much for your message. My reply function is finally activated. It took so long time.  How come, that you speak German? Did you ever visited Germany?  Where are you from?

Rebellina79:

Hey :-) Thank you so much for your message. My reply function is finally activated. It took so long time.  How come, that you speak German? Did you ever visited Germany?  Where are you from?

I only speak a little, unfortunately. My great-grandfather spoke it to me but he passed away when I was six so I've lost a lot of what I once knew.

I live in America but I'm half German (my great-grandparents immigrated from Germany and my grandmother was born here) and a lot of the traditions were passed down. I've not gotten to visit Germany yet but I really hope to someday! :)

emeraldarrows:

I only speak a little, unfortunately. My great-grandfather spoke it to me but he passed away when I was six so I've lost a lot of what I once knew.

I live in America but I'm half German (my great-grandparents immigrated from Germany and my grandmother was born here) and a lot of the traditions were passed down. I've not gotten to visit Germany yet but I really hope to someday! :)

Everything you were once able to do is stored in your brain. You just have to refresh/draw it out again. Do you still have relatives or friends here in Germany?

Rebellina79:

Everything you were once able to do is stored in your brain. You just have to refresh/draw it out again. Do you still have relatives or friends here in Germany?

I'm thinking of taking a language course when time permits so hopefully that will refresh things! :)

Yes, cousins, mostly throughout Saxony, and a few of them keep in touch.

emeraldarrows:

I'm thinking of taking a language course when time permits so hopefully that will refresh things! :)

emeraldarrows: