Hi everyone!

My name is em. I've been on MDL since 2022, but have only recently started to engage in the drama watching community. I thought that posting on here would help me to connect more.

To tell you a little more about myself: I started watching dramas back in 2017, which now is 4 years ago! And just today, I hit 300 completed shows :) My favorite genre is romance, and my least favorite genre is horror. I absolutely cannot take anything scary, especially at night. 

Long Vacation ranks #1 out of everything I've watched before. Older Japanese shows really leave a lasting impact on me, as some of my other all time favs are Golden Bowl and Ikebukuro West Gate Park. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know! Although, I'd rather something uplifting because I fall for tear-jerkers every single time.

Kim Soo Hyun is my current favorite actor. His performance in One Ordinary Day blew me away! I don't think I'll ever forget the emotional impact that show left me. And my favorite actress is Shin Hye Sun. With dramas like  Mr. Queen and Welcome to Samdal-ri under her belt, there was really no other actress for me to choose.

That's a little about me, so let's hear a little about you! I am so excited to make new friends here, and happy drama watching ;)

-em

Hi em! Nice to meet you! ヾ(^∇^) 

I'm glad to know you Em, and it's nice to hear about you!

Hi! Nice to meet you!!

I cannot watch horror either, it gives me nightmares.

I really want to find good japanese movies because I'm learning the language, so recommend to me. 

I usually watch kdrama, my first was hwarang because of V.

I also watch C drama, Cuz I love listening to Chinese

I also love Shin Hye Sun, I first saw her in Thirty but Seventeen 

Hajimemashite!!

OMG "Long Vacation" is high on my list too. Definitely my favorite Jdrama. I also have to agree, older Jdramas just outdo themselves. I really loved "Orange" and "Say You Love Me". I'm currently trying to get to 300. Almost there! 

Welcome! Romance is my favorite genre as well. :)