*•.¸♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¸.•*

Hi I'm Alana.  

I am so so excited to meet others who love dramas as much as I do. I just recently became an avid watcher so I'm still learning about about this community.  I have always loved anime, Asian dramas, and manga but it wasn't until recently I could actually spend time watching them as much as I like. 

I have a  very bubbly, silly personality and love to make new friends, especially to discuss dramas since I feel I've talked the ears off everyone else around me.  Feel free to friend me or send me messages here or on Tumblr

Likes: strong female leads, swoon-worthy puppy male leads. Epitome of this is Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.
Dislikes: sad endings, though I do watch some I still try to avoid them. Also i dislike horrible characters not getting their karma in the end.

I just want all of you to know that I love reading your reviews and posts, I am so happy to be a part of this community. 

Hi there! ^^

What are some of your favourite animes/manga?

Oh gosh do I have to pick just a few x)

I grew up reading YuYu Hakusho manga and watching the anime as well. It was one of the only ones I was gifted, so I have the complete series of the manga which I read and reread growing up.  I was so excited to see them make a RL series - even though I will admit it was a bit condensed and odd in place, it was relatively good

My anime tastes are all over the place with some of my favorites being Hell Girl, death note, sailor moon, SAO, AOT, Hellsing. But like with asian dramas my favorites are constantly changing with new ones I watch. I recently been watching Record of Ragnarok and honestly it has become one of my new favorites  lol. 

Mangas I used to get as many  of Shonen Jump magazines as I could get growing up and I would devour any and all mangas in there since my local library didn't have many mangas to choose from (small town issues) but I would save up for shonen jump magazines and get one when we visited bigger cities. Many of my favorites were similar to my anime tastes like deathnote, bleach, Nana, tokyo mew mew. But once I got older I loved Junji Ito Manga as one of my favorites.  

Being an adult means I can pick and choose what I want to read, and honestly it can be hard to choose. I just read the whole Sweat and Soap Manga after I watch the RL series xD It was quite the weird mix but thats why I love them, since they push the boundaries in alot of ways. 

I also love all of the Ghibli films, which I know is common for most of us who are avid anime fans since ghibli, specifically Hayao Miyozaki influenced films, are household names when you speak about some of the best animes - I mean why else would they have Ghibli Land almost set to be opened to the masses soon. 

Sorry for such a long response lol, like I said in my intro I can go on and on talking peoples ears off on these things. 

Death Note, SAO and AOT really bring me back to early highschool. Reminds me of when all my friends and I were watching these (especially cause that's around when the last of these started coming out). 

Like you with Yu Yu Hakusho, Sailor Moon was the first series I ever fully finished thanks to someone giving me all the episodes on CD and I've lost track of how many times I've rewatched them since~ It may always be one of my comfort shows.

Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away are  staples in my house. Those movies to turn on whenever you have nothing to do or just wanna relax <3

No need to apologise. It's nice to read in depth responses ^^