Hi. I'm  Winter  

I have been watching dramas for more than a decade but since they're my happy palette cleansers, you won't catch me watching them every time I'm free. Do love them though. I started with Japanese shows,  I mainly watch Korean shows and here and there, I like Chinese shows to change the pace.

As a viewer, random things that pull at me in any medium include strong relationships (especially bromance), humour and a sense of hope, character growth from internal conflicts, anti-heroes too.

Fantasy Books:  Whether it's of the YA or adult demographic, these are my go to. So long as the characters stick with me, I like the writing and there are strong relationship dynamics I can route for. I probably should expand my exposure to other genres but I mean . . . I can't remember a time where it's ever been otherwise. I suppose I've always figured that if you're going to make me use my imagination, then make me imagine things that can only ever be imagined. Ya know? 

Animanga:   With manga, I tend to stick to either shoujo romance or any type of shounen by female mangakas. They're way easier for me to consume. But with anime I'm fine with most things as long as the series itself stands out enough in a memorable way.

If you want a friend for either of these, I'd love to be one  ^^ 

Hello @Winter! welcome to MDL :D

p.s I love your pfp, it's look beautiful <3 

anyyy:

Hello @Winter! welcome to MDL :D

p.s I love your pfp, it's look beautiful <3 

Thank you ^^