I am new to this but I joined here as I love to make friends and share opinions about the dramas and movies. I love the unexpected and I guess I am a very imaginative and creative person. I love to read between lines in the dramas and I can literally experience the same feeling when i watch it.

People watch movies to enjoy, take a break. I watch movies to experience those feeling which I cant experience in reality. It is hard to find someone who can sense what you sense like in the movie " I hear your voice" , to find a love so pure and unconditional like Habaek in the movie water God and someone to just be there for you like in the movie Ani ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu like Haruka. I guess I just try to find those feelings in those movies and try to experience all. 

I guess I am a bit crazy...anyways text me what you guys feel.

Cheers.

Hi there! Welcome. Are you new to the dramaworld? What are some of your favorites?

I have recently watched Ani ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu, water god, 

Kinkyori renai , i hear your voice, the king's woman and still watching. 

It seems like you are into fantasy dramas. Try Goblin next. You will love it. A lot to read between the lines. 

will do. At the moment I want to watch Heroine disqualified. Have you watched it.

Yes, I have. But I am not a fan of school-based dramas to begin with, so you might not want my opinion on that.

Hi sad song (^ - ^) ノ

Welcome to MDL;  Nice to meet you! ^^