Hi everyone ^^ I'm Jenica and I get too emotionally attached to fictional Korean characters in dramas. I have too many feels that I can't control whenever I watch, so yeah... I guess I'm pretty much insane :) anyone else on the same boat? I just joined MDL 4 days ago, so I'm still kind of getting used to this place. But I have to say this site is awesome :) my current obsessions are Song Joongki and Moon Chaewon and Running Man, by the way ^^ Nice to meet you all! ~Jenica
Welcome! Good to see other Joong Ki and Running Man lovers around here! I have a confession, I also get too emotionally attached to characters, we're on the same boat. PS: Why did you drop Protect the Boss? Why does everyone drop it!?
Welcome, I see your a fan of innocent man :o Im currently watching that xD
Welcome, Kang Choco! Do you even sing like her? XD
Ello and welcome ^.^
Ha. Insane. I think everyone is a bit insane ;)
Song Joong ki!!! *.*
I hope you have seen this....(not on your list) http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/39/sungkyunkwan-scandal . if not ...MUST WATCH!
KreD wrote: Why did you drop Protect the Boss? Why does everyone drop it!?

i don't know jenica but for me at first it was good and funny. But after ep 7 i lost my intention. also i didn't like the heroine.
pucca8 wrote: i don't know jenica but for me at first it was good and funny. But after ep 7 i lost my intention. also i didn't like the heroine.

How is it possible to not like her... Look at her eyes!
KreD wrote: How is it possible to not like her... Look at her eyes!

yep i look and i still think the same way sorry. but definitely she is a noble person. i read her biography. i think protect the boss is one of your fav dramas :) the only think i like about the drama is A pink ost that i listen the song almost everyday.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
welcome! Someone else who uses feels! We hope you enjoy your stay here :D ~Another who gets too attached to characters in dramas
Thank you ! you have a massive drama list by the way !! wow!
pucca8 wrote: Hi and welcome :)

Thank you ! you have a massive drama list by the way !! wow!
KreD wrote: Welcome! Good to see other Joong Ki and Running Man lovers around here!

I have a confession, I also get too emotionally attached to characters, we're on the same boat.

PS: Why did you drop Protect the Boss? Why does everyone drop it!?

Joong Ki and Running Man = my happiness!
Yay to a new boat buddy :)
as for Protect the Boss, I don't know why I dropped it actually. I think it got a little irritating, but if you say its good, then maybe I should give it another try?
Saif wrote: Welcome, I see your a fan of innocent man :o Im currently watching that xD

Hi :) haha, yes, Innocent Man is too good ^^ Hope you're loving it as much as I did :)