Hello, I'm new here and just recently updated/added my list. would love to know what you guys watched. i'm into (romance/comedy. a lil horror not much! lol 

I recently stopped watching drama a year ago and now i wanna get back into it ! and watch all the good dramas thats coming up. also could hopefully make new friends here if active :) 

Thank you - NARY

Hello ^^  I'm also new here. I'm French and love Kdrama. Me too, I love comedy-romantic drama. If you want I can be your drama-friend :).  My favorite drama are secret garden with Ha Ji Won, Legend of the blue sea and shopping king Louie. What are your favourite drama? 

secret garden definitely was my favorite.  You have to watch Bromance best best drama ever! and uncontrollably fond are my tops favorite. I know i watched more and haven't updated my list but need to watch more ahah

Welcome to MDL Nary! ╹ ◡ ╹

Welcome to the forum Nary :)

Have you watched young sheldon?

Hello, im also new here. I'm in South Africa and started watching " My Golden Life" although i have watched many korean romcoms before . On my list i have " The Princess' Man" with  Park Si-hoo 

Hello Nary! Apparently I'm also new here and same like you, I stop and haven't watched any k-dramas since over a year ago~ My last rom com drama was 'she was pretty'! 

Oh that is so interesting) 

Ok, that is great)