Hi, Thank you MDL for helping me with the K-drama addiction. 5 months ago that I discover k-dramas, I have seen 35 dramas already and I loved them. I from Puerto Rico and love the korean culture. Thank you
Hello! Your confession is graciously accepted (by me). Bless you for your addiction and may it spread to Jdramas and Tdramas also.
Just so you know, this isn't really a website to organize dramas, it's a support group lol Welcome!!
Ha Ha, that's right it is a support group isn't it. Should be called Asian Dramas Anonymous. Welcome Davilam, hope you enjoy it here.
Thank you for your support I feel better already.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
yoroshiku need mroe than 35 to be anywhere close to anyone here ;)
i'm from Panama and I am addicted to Korean dramas. I think the themes and styles of the dramas appeal to the Latin temperament.
welcome to the best place to foster your addiction ;)
Hi,:) I used to be addicted to romance novels but I have since moved on to the hard stuff; Asian Dramas!
Welcome to the board!
You're very much welcome here in MDL. Hope you'll make lots of friends. People here are friendly and nice. :D
welcome here~~woah!to finish 35 dramas in 5 months was really daebak!!(haha)anyway,nice to meet you...
wsa67 wrote: Ha Ha, that's right it is a support group isn't it. Should be called Asian Dramas Anonymous. Welcome Davilam, hope you enjoy it here.

Second that. Hi, I'm a dramaholic XD

Welcome :)