ello. My name is Nick, I'm 20 (almost 21) from Michigan, and I'm a fan of anime, Japanese music, Korean music, dramas, and movies. Death Note was my first anime and Maximum The Hormone and Nightmare were my first Japanese bands. After that I became a big fan of both anime and Japanese music. It wasn't until many years later (probably earlier last year) that I discovered K-Pop and started getting into that. I'm not sure when I started getting into dramas, but it must have been somewhere between the time I discovered anime and the time I discovered K-Pop. I'm still new when it comes to dramas though. I've only watched 7. I prefer Japanese dramas over Korean ones (sorry it's true), but Korean dramas aren't bad either. I recently discovered this site after I was searching for sites to download dramas from and I somehow came across this site which made me very happy because until now I've been managing my drama information with a text file. Seeing as how this site is in beta and I've never heard of it despite searching for a site like this I thought it was really new, but I guess you guys have been around for a few years huh? I applied for a writers position on here, but given the fact that I'm very new and I haven't watched many dramas I probably won't get it, but that's OK. There's a few things I want to ask if you don't mind. 1. Why is there no UCP (user control panel) for the forums? 2. Why is there no "view new posts" button? 3. Why can't you have sigs on here? I've been a member of quite a few forums and I find these lack of features to be pretty strange, but nonetheless this community seems alright and I'd like to become a member on here. By the way my favorite actor is Kamenashi Kazuya and my favorite dramas is Nobuta wo Produce. My favorite Japanese bands are the GazettE, UVERworld, Aqua Timez, and SCANDAL while my favorite K-Pop groups are Super Junior, SHINee, f(x), and TVXQ (really anything under SM Entertainment). Lastly my favorite anime are Death Note, Code Geass, Sword Art Online, Kanon (2006), and Natsume Yuujinchou. That's about all you need to know about me. If you have any questions for me feel free to ask.
Yo, Psy! Deathnote was my first anime too, love Code geass also. Welcome!
Also (sorry for the double post) why is there no edit button for my posts and why is my post count and join date not being shown like the other members under my avatar?
Hello from me too :) Death Note is also one of my fav anime. Did you like L or Light? I'm also a Kamenashi Kazuya fan too! Nice to meet you! I've always wondered why we couldn't have sigs too....maybe some one else knows the reason for it.
You sure are talkative..haha..well,i'm kinda new too,i don't know why they didn't put an edit button but i think they will put later and i think your post count and join date maybe will shown so just wait..i agree with you liking more japanese drama than korean and i'm also into J music and K music too...i'm not into Kame-chan,i'm into tamamori yuta more but right now i think i will just focuses on Kdrama since i'm lacking in Kdrama..Well,i might not really experience here but if there is anything that i can help,i will help you,just send me a message or just write on my profile... :)
Hello and welcome :) i'm like death note too. i remember i couldn't accept L death for 1 week :( which song of UVERworld is your fav one?
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!