Greetings, from Boston in the USA I’m a 18 year old male born in the Caribbean but currently live in the USA. I’ve been getting into Thai, Asian, Chinese, Jap, and so on, as well as Kpop culture as of 2 years now so I’d say I’m still fairly new and I’m willing to be guided down the right path. I’m into mainly BL, bromance and romance shows, movies etc. But I also love regular heterosexual shows as well and what not.  ( mixed is amazingggg ) .

Looking for friends that share qualities and would love to establish a friendship for kpop and more :) thanks!!!! <3

Senpai:

Welcome!

Ty!!

Welcome! I love a good bromance show in Love O2o there's a cute bromance ^_^ something more i think lol but of course they don't go on with the story.

Carla Marie:

Welcome! I love a good bromance show in Love O2o there's a cute bromance ^_^ something more i think lol but of course they don't go on with the story.

Oh, I’ll check it out thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate it !!! <3

Omoo, you must check The Untamed. That's pretty good bromance there. Welcome btw. :D

nathacalista:

Omoo, you must check The Untamed. That's pretty good bromance there. Welcome btw. :D

Awesome, adding it to my list now, thank you so much <3 

Welcome! 

-Seven Days: Monday - Thursday
- Seven Days: Friday - Sunday

I reccomend this movie if you aven't already seen it. It's my favorite BL movie it's a light,sweet story that make you smile.