Yep. That is where I m from! Midwest USA and I love dramas. From all over Asia. Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, Japanese, I'm even into Bollywood! Ahem. Anyway I am a writer, I write fanfics, mostly Gundam Wing and Yunjae (I ain't ashamed ;3). Anyway, I also like to play MMO's and have an extensive lovely yaoi collection teehee~ Except I don't like Black Butler. I just abuse some of the faces for roleplay, another hoby of mine. Outside of my hobbies I go to college. I'm going to the library field in the fall. Leaving the Midwest to Boston. Lol I'm scared as hell but oh well. That's a little bit about me. Hope to chat with you all. PS I am obsessed with Kim Jae Wook, Yusuke Yamamoto and Miura Ryosuke. As well as YunJae but that'll be a given lol. Ciao!
Hi and welcome to MDL :D have fun here :D Kim Jae Wook <3
Welcome to MDL :)
Heylo! My chingoo, I'm obsessed with KJW as well! My rest of the attraction compared to him felt so little that they are not even mention worthy.................just check his discussion thread and u'll see! Welcome and we'll fangirl over him later! :)
Welcome to MDL, hope to see you around!
Oh well hi everyone! :D @Twinklie: Hi there and yes Kim jae Wook is quite lovely~ Thank you for the welcome and I will most definitely have fun here! @Squishy: My Squishy! Haha kididng but thanks for the welcome :D @shaz22: Oooh a fellow KJW addict. They seem rare and I will definitely have to find his thread and obsess with you muahaha. My first post was in the who are you one lol. So excited he's not retiring or hiatusing and is coming back to us yay! Just disappointed he's not the lead. Lol. @lifewish: Hi there nice to meet you too and I am sure we will! :D
Thank you I shall check it out! <3
Welcome to MDL! Have fun and hope you meet some new buddies here! :)
Hi mad cow thanks for the welcome and I am sure I'll have fun and meet crazy drama obsessed people like me lol. XD
manaflower wrote: Hi mad cow thanks for the welcome and I am sure I'll have fun and meet crazy drama obsessed people like me lol. XD

This place is full of crazy drama obsessed people :)
Hi and welcome to Mdl :)
welcome. I'm also a fan of anime.
Welcome. I'am new here too. :D
Hi and welcome to MDL!!