Hi! My name is Itzel. I'm 27 and I live in Colorado, USA. I like baseball, reading, hiking, and gardening, but I make time for television as often as I can. For my entire life, I've only ever seen American dramas, but I've gotten really bored of them in recent years. 3 weeks ago, I randomly clicked on the first episode of The Heirs/Inheritors solely because it was featured on the front page of Hulu.com, and I just couldn't stop watching it! Then I found out that Lee Min Ho was in another show called Boys Over/Before Flowers and I loved it so much that I watched the entire series in less than a week. I've never done that with any American dramas. I joined this site to make friends and read reviews and recommendations. Thanks for reading! It's nice to meet you all! -Itzel
Hey there :) Good to hear! hahah I know these dramas are addicting. Try "City Hunter" another one casting Lee Min Ho but little action genre if you want something different for the same lead
Hey! :) Welcome to MDL! :D
Hi,:) That is how I got addicted 3 years ago when I clicked on Bad Guy. Check out my list now it's huge! If you like Heirs and BOF there are a ton of school romance dramas to check out. I think you will like Heartstrings and Playful Kiss.
Hi Itzel welcome and join us at forum game too :D
Hey welcome to MDL! I'm from Colorado too, what part are you from?
Welcome to MDL and may the drama addiction be always with you! =P
Welcome to the drama world! It's cool to meet another newbie. My addiction only started earlier this year, January to be exact. :D I also started watching dramas randomly, after I saw a clip of one on YouTube!
Hiiii and welcome, my name is Maysi :) I'm new on here too. I have been watching Asian dramas for 1 -2 years, I'm not quit sure when i started. please take good care of me, since I'm new at this site :D
Hiiii and welcome, my name is Maysi :) I'm new on here too. I have been watching Asian dramas for 1 -2 years, I'm not quit sure when i started. please take good care of me, since I'm new at this site :D
I did the same thing!! hahaha I randomly clicked on BBF on Hulu and was immediately hooked! been watching kdramas ever since :) I think the next drama that I watched was Sungkyunkwan Scandal, if you wanted a recommendation. You should definitely try some Japanese shows too! Hana Kimi is a good place to start!
HEY! wow, it's so nice that we can relate :D I didn't even know Korean dramas existed until someone introduced me to Boy Over Flowers, and I watched it in 2 days O_O this was the first time I ever did such a thing, I would have called anyone ridiculous if I hadn't experienced it myself XD Welcome to MDL, and welcome to Dramaland!
Starae wrote: Hey welcome to MDL! I'm from Colorado too, what part are you from?

I live in Denver! You?
Jufuzle19 wrote: I did the same thing!! hahaha I randomly clicked on BBF on Hulu and was immediately hooked! been watching kdramas ever since :) I think the next drama that I watched was Sungkyunkwan Scandal, if you wanted a recommendation. You should definitely try some Japanese shows too! Hana Kimi is a good place to start!

Thanks for the rec's! I've actually heard of Hana Kimi! It's a manga. I've seen it at the library. The plot seems cool. I'll definitely look into it!