nielyngrace wrote: what are you saying? don't feel bad. haha. it's not like we're automatically tagged as pedos when we like younger guys. i love a whole lot of younger japanese actors. and i'm proud of to say that. haha. just me being normally crazy.

Well said! I still feel weird though xD but yes, I like a lot too, it happened with Lewis Jessie on Sprout as well, couldn't help falling for him haha.

Oh my, I love watching Johnny's old pictures. I always say Kame and Yamapi are the same, just change the hairstyles and that's how they look now.
Ara99 wrote: I felt so bad for liking him on Shiritsu Bakaleya! I'm way older... xD

Nah, that's why they have age gap dramas right? :D I have a huge crush on Ohgo Suzuka.(Give her more main roles!!) I'm 8 years older than her. :)
femmedesneiges wrote: I feel awkward that Hashimoto is younger than me. I never had this problem until three weeks ago.

And:

Ryo looks displeased.

I don't want to sound mean but some of them were ugly when they were young LOL. Good thing they grew up to be fine men. I'll be checking for some of these Juniors when they are older lol.
Panda-san wrote: I don't want to sound mean but some of them were ugly when they were young LOL. Good thing they grew up to be fine men. I'll be checking for some of these Juniors when they are older lol.

I think Toma changed the most.

And because there's always a need for more chibi Ryo-chan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujQh02KZygg
Judo_Aniki wrote: Nah, that's why they have age gap dramas right? :D I have a huge crush on Ohgo Suzuka.(Give her more main roles!!) I'm 8 years older than her. :)

Well that totally makes sense, now I understand why I like those dramas xD
I was watching Hakuba no Ojisama 1st episode, there's a part where they're talking about dating younger men and someone says something among the lines "It is our right, all the money and effort we put on ourselves (make up, clothes, training), why would we have to please someone older? it just gives us the right to date younger men!" I couldn't help laughing haha.

Panda-san wrote: I don't want to sound mean but some of them were ugly when they were young LOL. Good thing they grew up to be fine men. I'll be checking for some of these Juniors when they are older lol.

Don't worry, it is a well known and accepted fact between Johnny's fans xD I used to be a HUGE Akanishi Jin fan, but his pictures around those times... (like the one above) haha I wouldn't have guessed he was going to turn into what he's now =P
Ara99 wrote: Don't worry, it is a well known and accepted fact between Johnny's fans xD I used to be a HUGE Akanishi Jin fan, but his pictures around those times... (like the one above) haha I wouldn't have guessed he was going to turn into what he's now =P

Eh, what's wrong with his photo there? I think his is the cutest. xD
femmedesneiges wrote: Eh, what's wrong with his photo there? I think his is the cutest. xD

You just said it. He looks cute, but years later I couldn't find any trace of that cuteness (well, ok, maybe some random photos or seconds...) it was pure sexiness lol don't know if I explain myself. On the other hand, Tackey for example, he was handsome from the very beginning, not exactly cute xD
Ara99 wrote: You just said it. He looks cute, but years later I couldn't find any trace of that cuteness (well, ok, maybe some random photos or seconds...) it was pure sexiness lol don't know if I explain myself. On the other hand, Tackey for example, he was handsome from the very beginning, not exactly cute xD

I see what you mean, though I always thought his try-hard idol sexiness was cute rather than... sexy. xD And yeah, Tackey has always had such handsome, masculine features.
Is this the same Tackey from the group Tackey and Tsubasa?
Judo_Aniki wrote: Is this the same Tackey from the group Tackey and Tsubasa?

Yep, that's him.
Judo_Aniki wrote: Is this the same Tackey from the group Tackey and Tsubasa?

Yup, Hideaki Takizawa
He was like 17 years old here, very handsome indeed :D Want an age gap drama? this one has a huge gap xD
*Big spoiler if you have not seen the drama*

*offtopic* never heard that cover before! wonder who sings it?
Being the age gap drama guy, this is actually on my list. Haha. Thanks for the info btw!
Holy crap, that is a good song! Isn't that Eric Martin singing?
Judo_Aniki wrote: Holy crap, that is a good song!

Isn't that Eric Martin singing?

I don't know, but you're right, it's a good song!

And the drama seems good but I feel that the video was one huge spoiler...

Anyway, I like it when actors are growing up!
Iura Arata 1999:

Iura Arata 2013:

See what I mean? If After Life had been the first time I saw him, I doubt I would have had the same reaction as when I watched Rich Man Poor Woman...

Koizumi Kyoko 1980s:

In Amachan:

Gorgeous...

(Call me crazy, but speaking of age gap dramas, during the first few episodes I almost believed that Amachan was going to be that, with hers and Koike Teppei's characters meeting each other all the time... It can still happen, of course! I haven't even watched half of it yet. But I doubt it.)

As long as I've liked age gap stories, I've always seen myself on the younger end, so I think it would feel weird for me to start fangirling someone younger. Okay, so I wasn't immune to Miura Haruma's charm in Last Cinderella but the guy is ten years younger than me. When I watched some of his older dramas, I saw "a cute kid", and nothing of Hiroto's hotness. So, growing up is good.
I googled it. It's on Eric Martin's Mr. Vocalist 3 album. We're on the opposite end lily. :) I always see myself as the older one.