wrote: yuo, he is crazy versatile, definitely beats everyone on his age group in this regard

most people said odagiri joe is japan's johnny depp...but i disagree i think its yamada takayuki....
realdeal wrote: most people said odagiri joe is japan's johnny depp...but i disagree i think its yamada takayuki....

Nope, for me it's between Yuusha, Odagiri, and Kazuki Kitamura
I'm talking about versatility here.......I think he is more versatile than odagiri I don't know the other actor you mention..tho odagiri is still better actor than yamada. I want to see yamada do international movie his looks will sell abroad not that good looking also short but huge screen presence.. English is the problem.
minna. thank you for keeping this thread alive. we may not see reall big difference as these actors star in different dramas, but it's interesting how they look when they play different roles.
Nakajima Kento

2008 Scrap Teacher

2009 Koishite Akuma

2011 Umareru.

2013 Bad Boys J
Nakayama Yuma

2009 Koishite Akuma

2010 Hidarime Tantei EYE

2012 Piece

2013 Pin to Kona
Matsumura Hokuto

2012 Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou

2012 Kuro no Onna Kyoushi

2012 Piece

2013 Pin to Kona
This is an interesting topic, watching the actors growing up...it just makes me realize how long I'm into J-Dramas, so many years! ^^ As for me it's obvious in particular looking at Oguri Shun, since he was my very first favorite actor. He was such a kid back then in GTO, and look at him now...growing older along with him, haha ;)
Bluelily wrote: This is an interesting topic, watching the actors growing up...it just makes me realize how long I'm into J-Dramas, so many years! ^^
As for me it's obvious in particular looking at Oguri Shun, since he was my very first favorite actor.
He was such a kid back then in GTO, and look at him now...growing older along with him, haha ;)

yey. another shun fan. this thread started because of him. haha. he really worked hard to reach where he is now. the older he is, the cooler he gets - i guess.
i just saw this thread. and i super like this thread. thank you!
nielyngrace wrote: yey. another shun fan. this thread started because of him. haha. he really worked hard to reach where he is now. the older he is, the cooler he gets - i guess.

It's a fact that men get more attractive the older they get...mostly, the way I see it :D
I think this goes for most of the guys mentioned here ^^
Nakama Yukie. I tend to fanboy jpop and jrock artists more during my teenage years. :)
nielyngrace wrote: Matsumura Hokuto

2012 Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou

2012 Kuro no Onna Kyoushi

2012 Piece

2013 Pin to Kona

I felt so bad for liking him on Shiritsu Bakaleya! I'm way older... xD
Ara99 wrote: I felt so bad for liking him on Shiritsu Bakaleya! I'm way older... xD

what are you saying? don't feel bad. haha. it's not like we're automatically tagged as pedos when we like younger guys. i love a whole lot of younger japanese actors. and i'm proud of to say that. haha. just me being normally crazy.
I feel awkward that Hashimoto is younger than me. I never had this problem until three weeks ago.

And:

Ryo looks displeased.