Sorry! I didn't know how to make these hidden things so I left it that way but I have just edited it (how are they done anyway?). Thank you for the name :D I'll look that album. And... I can't really tell, actually I had never liked someone younger until I found about Miura Haruma and Taichi Saotome, then everything started lol before that I would like only older guys, near my age or way older, I actually like many "around 40" japanese actors haha. But yes, speaking of reality I have almost always seen me with someone older or at least same age. P.S. Iura Arata looks great on that young photo! xD
Judo_Aniki wrote:
We're on the opposite end lily. :) I always see myself as the older one.

Ah, so that's how it is. Well, it seems to be more common for some reason, that people see it your way.

Ara99 wrote: Sorry! I didn't know how to make these hidden things so I left it that way but I have just edited it (how are they done anyway?).

Nah, it's okay, I think I already had decided against putting it on my ptw list for some reason. As much as I like age gap stories, teenage boy/30-something woman is not my preferred version anyway. (Give me teenage to 20-something girl/40-something person any day, though!)

Ara99 wrote: P.S. Iura Arata looks great on that young photo! xD

I knew someone would say that! *lol* Well, it's not that I don't think he looks great, he just looks... young. ;)

Anyway, since this has somehow turned into a age gap drama thread, let me recommend you guys Koi.
Ara99 wrote: I actually like many "around 40"

Hiroshi Abe is one fine specimen. ;)

Actually, it all started with Anego for me. For some reason, I can relate more to Ryoko Shinohara's character there. It's as if we have the same brainwaves. That's why I said that if I'm going to be involved in an age gap situation, I see myself as the older one. :)
lily_b wrote: Nah, it's okay, I think I already had decided against putting it on my ptw list for some reason. As much as I like age gap stories, teenage boy/30-something woman is not my preferred version anyway. (Give me teenage to 20-something girl/40-something person any day, though!)

Just got to mention, Majo no Jouken is teenage boy/26 year old woman.
femmedesneiges wrote: Just got to mention, Majo no Jouken is teenage boy/26 year old woman.

I was just guessing... I don't know if there's something wrong with the way I see people, but a lot of the time I think that Japanese actresses look a lot younger than their actual age, so I was trying to avoid that mistake, I suppose! ;) Not that it's ever easy to tell people's age just by looking at them anyway. People often think that I'm ten years younger...
So I assume that it's roughly around 8-9 years. I really think that it's ok IF the younger person is of legal age. With teenage I think it is implied that the boy is a minor. Now that's controversial indeed. :)
lily_b wrote: People often think that I'm ten years younger...

Lucky! But not lucky in my case; I'm often ID'd.

Judo_Aniki wrote: So I assume that it's roughly around 8-9 years. I really think that it's ok IF the younger person is of legal age. With teenage I think it is implied that the boy is a minor. Now that's controversial indeed. :)

Yes he's a minor. In the drama they make a thing of "waiting one more year". The age of consent in my country is 16, so (culturally?) his age is a non-issue for me. I find the teacher/student relationship more problematic.
Well, I say that it's controversial, sure, but I didn't say that it disturbs me. :) I do see critics or activists here in the U.S. bashing it. Culture is a huge factor. Back in the Philippines? This is controversial(18 is the legal age) BUT people will let it go and actually watch it.
Yeah, I got what you meant. :)

The Ayano Go, 30, and Hashimoto Ai, 17, "scandal" comes to mind. The reaction from Americans was interesting to me, since I think a 17 year old is as much an "adult" as an 18 year old.
I'm not sure who Ayano Go is but is this the one concerning that ex-Morning Musume member?
femmedesneiges wrote: Yeah, I got what you meant. :)

The Ayano Go, 30, and Hashimoto Ai, 17, "scandal" comes to mind. The reaction from Americans was interesting to me, since I think a 17 year old is as much an "adult" as an 18 year old.

Ha Arama just loves to make scandals out of anything. There was an article saying Perfume was homophobic and it was just ridiculous. I don't see how it is a scandal when they just went out to dinner. Whenever celebrities are seen with members of the opposites sex it must mean they are dating! Also Arama published articles saying Aiba Masaki from Arashi was going to get kicked out of the group, which obviously wasn't true.
Judo_Aniki wrote: I'm not sure who Ayano Go is but is this the one concerning that ex-Morning Musume member?

If you say that I wouldn't know which one you're talking about it. xD But she wasn't in Morning Musume, as far as I'm aware.

Panda-san wrote: Ha Arama just loves to make scandals out of anything. There was an article saying Perfume was homophobic and it was just ridiculous. I don't see how it is a scandal when they just went out to dinner. Whenever celebrities are seen with members of the opposites sex it must mean they are dating! Also Arama published articles saying Aiba Masaki from Arashi was going to get kicked out of the group, which obviously wasn't true.

I know, but the reactions still amused me. I often come across this perspective when discussing with Americans.
I did some research and the person I was talking about was Ai Kago:

wrote: On March 26, 2007, following a newly publicized scandal that involved Kago dating a 37-year-old man as well as smoking again, it was announced by Kawaguchi Yuukichi (the director of Up Front Agency) that her contract had been canceled.
Yaotome Hikaru

2004 - 3 nen B gumi Kinpachi Sensei 7

2009 - Orthros no Inu

2011 - Ikemen Desu Ne

2014 - Dark System - Koi no Ouza Ketteisen