LOL! he looks great in those pics.
He does look great in those pics. That's the Liar Game look, isn't it? <3
What? When was he engaged? I know he's dating a model..forgot her name. Gah!
Jeanie's Google search terms "Matsuda Shota engaged", possibly followed by "Matsuda Shota married" Jajajajajajajaja...
its a momentary GAH! ... I'll get over myself... eventually.
If you do ever find out he's married, please don't ever let me know. It will be the day a fairy dies...LOL
I didn't see anything...you guys are messing with me! lol :( I'd be sad for about an hour. then I'd come to the realization that ummm hey... I never stood a chance, except in my wildest dreams. ...don't tell D.
LisNoir wrote: If you do ever find out he's married, please don't ever let me know. It will be the day a fairy dies...LOL

Ditto!
PinkDiamond wrote: I misunderstood this. I believe you were referring to them in character, but I automatically processed it the Matusuda's fiance'/wife. *ahem* Lo siento.

Jejejejejeje...*breathes*
PinkDiamond wrote: I misunderstood this. I believe you were referring to them in character, but I automatically processed it the Matusuda's fiance'/wife. *ahem* Lo siento.

The power of Akiyama-san! You thought he was Shota! lmao... and... Whew! I can still fantasize guilt free!

...still laughing!