We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
I'm making weird faces and noises at the monitor.............my sis is sceptically looking at me! ooli, ooli.......aaaah...........ure baba!
lol I got other pics, but my connexion is really slow :( I'll put them later
love the first gif lol
love the first gif lol
ok last post for now. let me just say, I am completely obsessed with this first photo. I could stare at it all day!

WOW cool Kame pics. I need to look again....later :)
Spreading Kame love!!!

I like 1st & 2nd the best :Q____
Managed to look at them properly :) Wow what can I say? I like ALL of them but the black and white shots look fantastic and ones with him wearing glasses look cute. Thanks for sharing them! It's a good day to think about Kame...actually any day is good to think about him :D
I think I just died and resurrected again and again. *drools* I'm a newbie here, so may I know what photos are/ aren't allowed on the forum threads? Coz I'd like to share some Kame-chan love too...
aidachan wrote: I think I just died and resurrected again and again. *drools*

I'm a newbie here, so may I know what photos are/ aren't allowed on the forum threads? Coz I'd like to share some Kame-chan love too...

the only pics that aren't allowed are nekkids ^^
the rest is allowed ;)
twinklelie wrote: the only pics that aren't allowed are nekkids ^^
the rest is allowed ;)

So that means, no pictures of him being shirtless as well? (Kame-chan's all about being shirtless ne? Lol!)