Movie: Ouran High School Host Club
Romaji: Gekijoban Oran Koko Hosutobu
Japanese: 桜蘭高校ホスト部
Writer: Bisco Hatori (manga)
Release Date: March 17, 2012
Language: Japanese

Here is the MDL Link

Plot
Ouran Academy is a prestigious school with most students coming from wealthy families. One of the few students who comes from a modest background is Haruhi Fujioka (Haruna Kawaguchi). Through unexpected circumstances, Haruhi Fujioka ends up joining the male "host club," while hiding her gender. Friendship and love grows between Haruhi Fujioka and the male "host club" members.

Notes
Based on the manga series "Ouran High School Host Club" by Bisco Hatori (published September, 2002 - November 2010).

Cast
Haruna Kawaguchi as Haruhi Fujioka
Yusuke Yamamoto as Tamaki Suou
Shunsuke Daito as Kyoya Ootori
Ryo Ryusei as Umehito Nekozawa
Yudai Chiba as Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Masaya Nakamura as Takashi Morinozuka
Manpei Takagi as Kaoru Hitachiin
Shinpei Takagi as Hikaru Hitachiin
Mariko Shinoda as younger sister of President of Singapore co.
Nichkhun as President of Singapore co.
Tomohiro Ichikawa
Daisuke Kikuta
Suzuki Katsuhiro

Additional Cast Members:
Mitsumi Hiromura as Natsuki Saijo
Nana Seino as Momoka Kurakano

Ouran High School Host Club - Teaser
Approved and added the MDL link to your post. Btw, is this related to the drama, or is it separate?
^ that is a good question. I know I'm going to watch both anyway, but does one need to watch the drama in order to understand the movie? and did I just see Nichkhun in the trailer?! ashdfkjh;l
Watched the trailer - what a nightmare. Ugh, *hides from screaming fangirls*
I'm so looking forward to this movie :D
kyaaaa this year there are many movies to look forward to <3 <3 really can't wait.. ^.^
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Approved and added the MDL link to your post. Btw, is this related to the drama, or is it separate?

It's related to the drama, they announced right before the drama ended that they were making a movie for it haha. Which is good because I didn't like the way they ended the drama (you knew there'd be more to come). I don't know why they now had Yusuke dye his hair blonde though, he didn't have it like that in the drama haha (although he was supposed to)
I wish I could watch it right away xD
The waiting is way to long.. WHY MARCH? Oh, All this waiting is going to drive me crazy.. Both LoveRain & the Ouran movie not set before Late march :\ Kyaa! Yusuke looked too cute with blonde hair <3
MonjaElisa wrote: The waiting is way to long.. WHY MARCH?
Oh, All this waiting is going to drive me crazy..
Both LoveRain & the Ouran movie not set before Late march :\
Kyaa! Yusuke looked too cute with blonde hair <3

If you think that's bad, most of us will have to wait an extra 6 months after that till it hits DVD. =/
As for me the drama was good but I expected a little more from it ;) Well I will definetely watch the movie :p Maybe I will change my mind about it ^^
Loved the anime, then got hooked on the manga, absolutely died when the live action came out >.< Don't worry, I magically revived when I found out that a movie was soon to follow. As if death could keep my from my Tamaki Senpai!! Lol. And this is coming from a girl who is a staunch follower of all things Korean, so that says something about OHSHC :)