Sadisfied wrote: After seeing this topic, i feel like watching it again XD

I just re-watched this on Saturday ~~
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
why am I watching this series just now D:
Dojemi10 wrote: why am I watching this series just now D:

lol It's really good. I want to watch it again.
Sleepninja wrote: lol It's really good. I want to watch it again.

yeah it is! I was able to finish eps. 1-6... which is a bit unusual, since I'm the type of watcher who keeps pausing a video every 5 mins. or so to do other things and then finishes it another day...or maybe never. :p
Dojemi10 wrote: yeah it is! I was able to finish eps. 1-6... which is a bit unusual, since I'm the type of watcher who keeps pausing a video every 5 mins. or so to do other things and then finishes it another day...or maybe never. :p

If you're watching on DC I'm uploading rest of the eps as soon as possible :D
Dojemi10 wrote: yeah it is! I was able to finish eps. 1-6... which is a bit unusual, since I'm the type of watcher who keeps pausing a video every 5 mins. or so to do other things and then finishes it another day...or maybe never. :p

Haha I'm the same way. XD i have trouble paying attention for too long. Like right now, I just paused my video to see what was going on in the forums lol

HAVA-RAVA wrote: If you're watching on DC I'm uploading rest of the eps as soon as possible :D

Sweet! I'll definitely re-watch it soon then.
Somehow, Ever since I started watching this drama for the first time, I haven't been able to get it out of my head... This is the type of drama that you can't get tired off.. Nomatter how many times you watch it, You can always watch it again without issues as the drama storyline never gets boring.. Something always happens.. Even from the first episode.. It keeps you watching.. @HAVA-RAVA Yeah, I agree.. Sako is really hot in a twisted way.. Makes it even harder to hate him.. Kudos to you for uploading this on DramaCrazy.. Arigatou ne :) <3
MonjaElisa wrote:

Yeah, I agree.. Sako is really hot in a twisted way.. Makes it even harder to hate him..
Kudos to you for uploading this on DramaCrazy.. Arigatou ne :) <3

Ep 10 will be up soon. Ep 11 will have to wait for tomorrow
MonjaElisa wrote:

@HAVA-RAVA
Yeah, I agree.. Sako is really hot in a twisted way.. Makes it even harder to hate him..
Kudos to you for uploading this on DramaCrazy.. Arigatou ne :) <3

Haha I thought he was cute, but not hot enough to get over his creeper actions. lol
Thank you HAVA for uploading it, been wanting to watch it for awhile, I am getting ready to watch ep 3... This is a very disturbing drama.. how many eps are there?
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Thank you HAVA for uploading it, been wanting to watch it for awhile, I am getting ready to watch ep 3... This is a very disturbing drama.. how many eps are there?

There are 11 episodes :D
HAVA-RAVA wrote: If you're watching on DC I'm uploading rest of the eps as soon as possible :D

HAVA~ *hugs* you're amazing! *sniff*

Sleepninja wrote: Haha I'm the same way. XD i have trouble paying attention for too long. Like right now, I just paused my video to see what was going on in the forums lol

It's sooo good to know that I'm not the only one... T-T

cute and funny and scary at the same time D:
Just finished uploading so all eps are up
MonjaElisa wrote: Somehow, Ever since I started watching this drama for the first time, I haven't been able to get it out of my head...
This is the type of drama that you can't get tired off.. Nomatter how many times you watch it, You can always watch it again without
issues as the drama storyline never gets boring.. Something always happens..
Even from the first episode.. It keeps you watching..

So true.
My friend showed it to me and since then i've never forgotten about the drama.
It truly is an Drama that will follow you even after finishing watching it .... I think I have finished it half a year ago and it still keeps appearing in my mind....^^ I even think that the Manga isn´t as good as the Drama (I read it before watching the Drama). About the personality of Sako...in the beginning I somehow liked him and when he got a little scary I still didn´t disliked him :) But in the progress I sometimes really hated him! I guess it was because I was still upset about the things happening to the leading girl :D And then he appeared ...Lol