I did. The relationships were well developed and I was really rooting for them at the end. I believe there were tears involved. (Not sad tears) I'm the kind of person who cries at my schools baseball games whether they win or lose... It is dramatic and dirty and real. Don't watch it if you are looking for a love story but if you like stories about friendship and redemption I would recommend it. If you like things like "One Piece" or "Drop"... its kind of like "Tumbling" but even less pretty boy... etc.
kurinezumi wrote: I did. The relationships were well developed and I was really rooting for them at the end.
I believe there were tears involved. (Not sad tears) I'm the kind of person who cries at my schools baseball games whether they win or lose... It is dramatic and dirty and real.

Don't watch it if you are looking for a love story but if you like stories about friendship and redemption I would recommend it.

If you like things like "One Piece" or "Drop"... its kind of like "Tumbling" but even less pretty boy... etc.

Wow!!! you also watched tumbling :-) loved that 1 too..I give 10 for both drama..
kurinezumi wrote:
Don't watch it if you are looking for a love story but if you like stories about friendship and redemption I would recommend it.

If you like things like "One Piece" or "Drop".. its kind of like "Tumbling" but even less pretty boy... etc.

Totally agree with this, I saw Rookies a long time ago but I have still good memories about this drama.. If you like school drama you might like it it's all about friendship and solving problems of each members etc ^^

They are not all pretty but still Shirota Yu <3

Love the ending song ^^ (no spoilers in video)

ROOKIES is amazing !! Special ep was disappointment 'cuz it was full of recaps and there was like 15 min new stuff at the end of the episode. Movie is amazing but you have to watch the drama first