he he I like Miura Haruma, but I like Narimiya Hiroki also :D
twinklelie wrote: he he I like Miura Haruma, but I like Narimiya Hiroki also :D

Not like I would disagree :D
I like both of them...but more of love Miura Haruma <3
SeRose wrote: Bloody Monday is crazy! I'm only on ep 1 but its fantastic so far. Thank you Mirichan for the rec!

Also, Miura Haruma is super hot! ;)

ahaha agree only watched 1 ep and so many things happen!

i think the first thing that popped up in my mind was liar game, cuz of that bad girl xD
Bloody Monday is a must watch! Even if the begging seems crazy but predictable, later the story really drags you in, and you cannot expect what will happen next. I think it is a bit similar to Liar Game- as if you'd watch just screens from it, not knowing the plot, you might find it visually cheesy, but the plot is just so complex and unpredictable. And it's the first drama ever where I actually liked the bad guys a bit. They were so smart, but so lunatic at the same time ^_^
._. the way ppl act makes me feel like everyone anyone can be a spy >.<
Elisabetta wrote: Bloody Monday is a must watch! Even if the begging seems crazy but predictable, later the story really drags you in, and you cannot expect what will happen next. I think it is a bit similar to Liar Game- as if you'd watch just screens from it, not knowing the plot, you might find it visually cheesy, but the plot is just so complex and unpredictable. And it's the first drama ever where I actually liked the bad guys a bit. They were so smart, but so lunatic at the same time ^_^

I always fell for the bad guys but here I am more on the side of the angel-like-falcon :p
Haha but I get what you want to say~ Thanks for your comment! Seems like this thread wasn´t dead at all >.<

nekoblah wrote: ._. the way ppl act makes me feel like everyone anyone can be a spy >.<

Actually you just got the whole.....sense of the Drama^^
HAha joking~Don´t worry! I promise you! You will be shocked :D
very interesting turn of events towards the end @_@
nekoblah wrote: very interesting turn of events towards the end @_@

Hehe I know :p
That's what I said (:

Miss you neko :/
Hope it soon becomed better for you...
bennyost wrote: For me one of the best Dorama ever! Lead by an awesome Miura Haruma!! An awesome theme songs by flumpool!!

AND Narimiya Hiroki is outstanding as "J"...

Ahh I simply love it!!

I so agree!! I was soo hooked with the drama and was sooo hapi it had season 2. hehe. The actors are awesome and the plot is really interesting. One of the bests.
nielyngrace wrote: I so agree!! I was soo hooked with the drama and was sooo hapi it had season 2. hehe. The actors are awesome and the plot is really interesting. One of the bests.

*happy*
Yeah... It's just awesome :D
I friggin' loved this drama not to mention the cast!! And the story too!