LisNoir wrote: I usually hate females more than males...lol I'll wait until around 3 or 4 episodes are out.

Edit: Oh...the girl was in Asuko March, she was so annoying in that...lol

CoughEndingPlannercough ;) Really, that's the girl from Asuko March? Well it's difficult to say something without giving too much away but the character she's supposed to play and her way of portraying her don't go together very well in my opinion. But it's only the first epsiode and it's entertaining at least.
Szasha wrote: CoughEndingPlannercough ;) Really, that's the girl from Asuko March? Well it's difficult to say something without giving too much away but the character she's supposed to play and her way of portraying her don't go together very well in my opinion. But it's only the first epsiode and it's entertaining at least.

Jajaja....That cough gives a perfect example... She wasn't the main lead. She was *"evil"* Momo...lol I only survived Asuko March because I have a strange fascination with Kaku Kento...:D
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja....That cough gives a perfect example... She wasn't the main lead. She was *"evil"* Momo...lol I only survived Asuko March because I have a strange fascination with Kaku Kento...:D

Yeah I remember now. Oh no, that was her? I see the connection between both dramas - the times in Asuko March when she was being "friendly" is comparable to her interpretation of a "bubbly" Yuno. Ergh.
Szasha wrote: Yeah I remember now. Oh no, that was her? I see the connection between both dramas - the times in Asuko March when she was being "friendly" is comparable to her interpretation of a "bubbly" Yuno. Ergh.

Oh...my...goose...torture!
LisNoir wrote: Oh...my...goose...torture!

But it's a drama that you definitely want to start watching, rightie? :) (I feel like I am changing your mind a little here...)
Szasha wrote: But it's a drama that you definitely want to start watching, rightie? :) (I feel like I am changing your mind a little here...)

Jajajaja... It's not your fault...It's Momo's fault in any case...lol

I'll give it a try, but ever since I found out she was Momo I can't get it out of my head...LOL

I just don't like how that girl...um...acts...
I watched the first episode and I got bored at the middle of it but overall was fine. Because it's just the start, I didn't really get what's the deal with that killer and with that weird iphone. The main girl wasn't annoying, actually she is pretty good as a stalker. lol At least she was useful when it was necessary.
i was about to write that i shall be adding this one when i saw my posts in the first page and then i checked the drama profile and it was already there on my list lol
So I finished the manga...and I really doubt they COULD even closely follow the plot... hell... there were such scenes, that only anime and manga can provide... Well, it's apparent, that they made the game seem something like Liar Game, as creating the God of time, space and whatever would be a pain in the arse, not talking about MuruMuru... :p And, God... Are they going to use the same powers for the users as in the mange, cause it would look totally badass!!! But... fat chance, right? And the ending of the manga??? I was ok with it before the hammer appeared...pfft... Yuno~creepy... But the mangaka really thought out the plot, cause it was really interesting to read, until I got confused between the parallel worlds...
VioletSakura wrote: So I finished the manga...and I really doubt they COULD even closely follow the plot... hell... there were such scenes, that only anime and manga can provide...
Well, it's apparent, that they made the game seem something like Liar Game, as creating the God of time, space and whatever would be a pain in the arse, not talking about MuruMuru... :p
And, God... Are they going to use the same powers for the users as in the mange, cause it would look totally badass!!! But... fat chance, right?
And the ending of the manga??? I was ok with it before the hammer appeared...pfft...
Yuno~creepy...
But the mangaka really thought out the plot, cause it was really interesting to read, until I got confused between the parallel worlds...

Pssssh we haven't all read the end yet. :) I agree the whole drama has a Liar Game feeling to it, unfortunately they are lacking a Matsuda Shota and ... well let's see how the other episodes turn out.
So far they simply avoided everything that would have required them to use special effects or a bigger budget.
Szasha wrote: Pssssh we haven't all read the end yet. :)

I didn't reveal anythiiii~ng :p
Hmm I will just add it on my list because I love the male-lead:D
VioletSakura wrote: I didn't reveal anythiiii~ng :p

I know. I never said so. :) I am just doing prevention work. *Points at herself* is reading the manga currently and doesn't
want to know how it ends. I already keep imagining a big hammer thrashing the remaining contestants because of what you wrote. :p
Are time travellers lonely?
I love the anime but I couldn't even finish the first half of the first episode of the drama. So I'm gonna pass this one. It's not for me.