Bitrate : 320kbps

1. ヒカリへ
2. Napa
3. HiKARiE (Remix) ~English version~
4. ヒカリへ ~instrumental~
5. 僕が僕であるために (bonus track)

DOWNLOAD --> http://www.mediafire.com/?k7moy5wqjm9rmk7

P.S. I think the link has a time limit. :p

Do you know whats the song that becomes background song in episode 1 started when Makoto was grumbling with her 2 friends in Lab and one of them give a magazine and told her about Toru Hyuga and went to the scene Makoto in her opening the website of Next Innovation before she got call from her brother.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Jemima wrote: Do you know whats the song that becomes background song in episode 1 started when Makoto was grumbling with her 2 friends in Lab and one of them give a magazine and told her about Toru Hyuga and went to the scene Makoto in her opening the website of Next Innovation before she got call from her brother.

It's the instrumental version of Hikari E, if you give me an e-mail address I can send you the rar of the album :)
Dojemi10 wrote: It's the instrumental version of Hikari E, if you give me an e-mail address I can send you the rar of the album :)

I will send my email via PM. :)
I love this drama it's cute and interesting :) I can't wait for episode 9 since maybe we will fainaly see the kiss sceen that I was so waiting for :) Ehhhh why is this drama so addicting waiting a week for the next episode is killing me :D
Dojemi10 wrote:

uuuh~ Asahina's sister~ and I thought she became better in my eyes after the slap... uhh~
Dojemi10 wrote: Written preview for episode 9:

After being pushed out of Next Innovation by Asahina, Hyuga storms out of the farewell party. Makoto chases after Hyuga and tells him that she wants to leave with him. She gets on the back of his motorcycle and the two of them ride off. Hyuga wakes up at the beach where the sun is setting, with Makoto tightly pressed up next to him. In this awkward moment, Hyuga sees a plastic bag fly onto Makoto’s face and he laughs, staring at her.

The new President of Next Innovation Asahina faces the media and his plans for the personal file project is complimented as “the true master revealing himself”, which makes Asahina smile. The project partner JI Technology complains that the cost for the personal file project is still too high so Asahina changes the interface. He introduces the new interface at the presentation to the Ministry, and Vice Minister Fujikawa points out that Hyuga’s original interface was better, but Asahina remains unmoved.

Yoko finds Hyuga and apologizes for what her brother did. She hands him the USB containing evidence that Asahina leaked the personal lifes. Hyuga isn’t interested in that and tells her there is no need for her to apologize, because there is an idiot who wants to follow him.… Yoko hears Hyuga talk about his feelings for Makoto and it arouses her jealousy. She brings Hyuga out and Hyuga sees Asahina and Makoto casually smiling and talking with each other. Hyuga is rooted in place and stares at them………

Yoko is so annoying. Why she has no shame. Her brother have hurt Hyuga badly and Hyuga doesn't have feeling toward her. And still she wants to disturb the relationship between Hyuga and Makoto.
i wouldn't say hyuga has no feelings towards yoko. he made out with her multiple times. why wouldn't she think that he has feelings for her. she knows he has feeling for natsugi chan too and she doesn't want to lose. i don't blame her. she won't get him but u can't blame the girl for trying. she really hasn't done anything that's down right awful (yet anyway), the way i see it this drama could have done without her. i'm not sure what her role was suppose to be, she started out looking like a b*tch and then turned out to be too nice.
I find Huyga and Sawaki to be one of the most endearing japanese romcons couples I have had the pleasure of watching. Somehow I am not too worried about this standard romatic plot device. To its credit, it really is not as bad as it is in standard korean dramas lol. But Asahina is so pitiable that I can't blame him either. Well I think it will work itself out for the best.
I AM WAITING!!! Great drama so far.
next week's epi looks like its going to be good. from the beginning i've been more interested in the next innovation sl than i have been about the romance sub plot. it's really sad that asahina let his ego destroy everything. such a waste.
Gosh, I was begging them to kiss for during the whole episode... ugh~... the emotions were SO RIGHT~!!!!!!!!
Well...instead, she got...the last scene in the drama. I watched the episode RAW last night and I understood what they were saying and I found that last scene very, very precious..and very meaningful, and it made me feel glad, because it's progress! I feel Huyga still needs to have a couple centimenteres of that wall broken frst before he will bring himself to any physical contact with her, what an uncertain creature he is.,..that's why he needs time. it's enough if they give the viewers one proper in the final episode, imho. one of the earlier scenes at the train/underground was cute too.
too bad they didn't kiss but i did not understan what he said to her and she start to wipe her mouth so i preferd to not watch it and wait 4 sub
I started watching this on the weekend and could not stop! It is a very nice and entertaining drama. The main leads are terrific....love this drama, waiting for the next episode..How I wish to learn japanese so I can understand every word!!...:))