Title: 悪夢ちゃん Title (romaji): Akumu Chan Genre: School, Fantasy, Mystery, Sci-Fi Episodes: ? Broadcast network: NTV Broadcast period: October 13, 2012 -- ? Air time: Saturdays 21:00 Synopsis: A somewhat strange girl named Yuiko Koto (Manatsu Kimura) transfers to the class taught by Ayami Mutoi (Keiko Kitagawa). Yuiko Koto has the special ability to make her dreams come true, but the outcome is usually a disaster. Ayami Mutoi doesn't want to become involved, but it soon affects her. Main Cast: Keiko Kitagawa Manatsu Kimura GACKT Yuka and many others. So far I've watched 4 episodes, and it's good on most parts.
Okay I have a question, EPISODE 4 Spoiler of course:

Did they 'sleep' together, or did he just stay over to watch her sleep? Hentai I know, but I want to know. Because it was pretty unexpected

I like not smiling Keiko more somehow...
I think he just stayed to watch her. Plus I agree! (*´∀`*)
My eyes were closed for a quarter of episode 2 because of the snakes.
this show gets better each episode...As one of the few older people on mdl....I think they slept together :D
It was very discrete about the whole thing so very ambiguous at best but part of me wants to say it seems that they did sleep together because of her glancing at that side of the bed and seemed slightly uncomfortable but she was fully dressed with her silly tummy warmer so I haven't a clue. Maybe because of heavy kid element the show wanted to not be too forward in some of that but then again I don't know. I do like the show though. The CGI is pretty well done too I think.
Watched episode 6 it's really getting interesting now.
Well, if they didn't sleep together, where did he sleep? Looks to me like there isn't another bed! XD
Sakakibara wrote: Well, if they didn't sleep together, where did he sleep? Looks to me like there isn't another bed! XD

LOL, now when I think of it, what kind of discussion have I started? And about drama that is mostly about children ;)
Aha, well...maybe children aren't what really makes people interested in this drama! XD
Sakakibara wrote: Aha, well...maybe children aren't what really makes people interested in this drama! XD

Well, you might be right, although I think Koto-chan is absolutely adorable- even if she was a bit too stiff at the beginning.
I like the show for its own value, but I probably wouldn't start watching it if I wasn't fan of Gackt, I like the ambiguity of his character and I'm really hoping for some romantic development between him and Ayami;)
Me too!! Even if, to be honest, I started watching only because the story seemed interesting...I didn't even know Gackt was in it before watching the first episode! I do love the show for its own value too, but it wouldn't be bad at all if something interesting happened...hehe! XD
Elisabetta wrote: Okay I have a question, EPISODE 4 Spoiler of course:

Did they 'sleep' together, or did he just stay over to watch her sleep? Hentai I know, but I want to know. Because it was pretty unexpected

I like not smiling Keiko more somehow...

I have my doubts since Ayami isn't an easy woman. Plus she hardly knows him by this time. So my conclusion is he just stayed over to watch her.
I'm fourteen, and I always get freaked out in every episode. Those weird creatures are so scary T_T LOL =))
And Akumu Chan was the reason why I fell in love with Gackt. He has charisma!
where the heck are the subs!!!