Indeed the season is already over. I wanted to watch many but finally ended watching: 

- The confidance man: I was looking forward to this one especially for Kohinata, and honestly I'm deeply disapointed. I personnally found the first episode boring ( because of the too many twists) and was never able to get attached to the characters. I'm looking forward to the last episode to be done with this one which will end in my biggest disapointments' list. 

- Miss Sherlock. I had difficulties with the characters at first but I'm liking it better now.  As the story goes, I will probably forget it son after ending it. 

- Ossan's love : i hope I'll be able to find the next episodes ( only watched 3 so far). At least it's funny and light for now. I'm liking how everything is just so natural in the relationships between characters, contrary to so many BL dramas (don't know how to explain it  maybe I'm just liking the fact it's a fun and light BL drama compared to many other tragic ones).

-Seigi no se : I started it randomly and it's one of the best surprise of the season. I'm enjoying the characters a lot, especially Yasuda Ken's one, and I like how it reminds me of Hero ( but maybe not as good). It's a positive drama and I need it at the moment. 

- Black pean : my favorite of the season. I'm liking Ninomiya's mean character a lot, as sell as the confrontation with other doctors ( especially Koizumi's character).  Tokai is growing in me episode after episode, and it's one of those dramas I' m looking forward week after week. Last but not least, Nino is sexier than ever!

SumiTheCat:
- Ossan's love : i hope I'll be able to find the next episodes ( only watched 3 so far). At least it's funny and light for now. I'm liking how everything is just so natural in the relationships between characters, contrary to so many BL dramas (don't know how to explain it  maybe I'm just liking the fact it's a fun and light BL drama compared to many other tragic ones).

do you have to watch the 2016 special to watch the drama 

and if so, do you know where to find subs for the special 

bannie:

do you have to watch the 2016 special to watch the drama 

and if so, do you know where to find subs for the special 

No, you don't have to watch the 2016 special as the drama is re-enacting the story from the start. 

Where did I found the subs? I think it was on Daily Motion. but you should watch it soon because they are deleting things quickly.

Since almost all of the shows I was following have already finished airing, here are my final impressions (not including the shows I have dropped):

Gakeppuchi Hotel: my absolute favorite of the season. Lighthearted and genuinely funny in a warm, respectful way. Good vibes 100%.  

Seigi no Se: another unexpected favorite. A little bit too cliche for my liking, but still very fun. I especially loved Ken Yasuda as Aihara. Also: Takemura family shenanigans and the (so very timely) tokusatsu hero episode.

Black Pean: biggest disappointment. This show had a lot of potential (neat intrigue; story that brings up a bunch of extremely relevant up-to-date problems plaguing academic medicine and the world of academia in general; good cast; probably a decent budget, too) and the first episode did seem promising, but then they pretty much ruined it with lazy writing. Episodes 8&9 (most recent) were particularly awful; at this point the only reasons I'm still sticking with this show is to see if they give Tokai a better ending, and because I really do like the cast - many of whom still manage to do a good job whenever given a chance despite the poor script and execution (all those bizarre close-up shots... quite a few TBS Sunday shows are guilty of this peculiar, somewhat cringeworthy filming style, and it isn't not entertaining in its own way, but I feel like Black Pean has finally crossed the line).

Mikaiketsu no Onna: okay-ish but I probably wouldn't have watched it if both main characters weren't ladies. Still, if they make a sequel or a special focusing on Narumi, I’m in. 

Miss Sherlock: neither the criminal cases nor the Moriarty storyline were particularly engaging or  impressive, but I LOVED Yuko Takeuchi's Sherlock and her interactions with Wato -especially in the first half of the show- and Reimon and Shibata in the last couple of episodes.

Monte Cristo Haku - a rather mediocre take on the classic revenge story; wouldn't recommend. Personally, I watched it mainly for Hirofumi Arai, who was amazing as Kagura (by no means likable, but boy was he convincing in that role).

Ossan's Love - another favorite, this time as expected. Cute story, very fun, and hopefully a step in the right direction for Japanese television. I did have a few problems with the writing but would still recommend 100%.

Signal - neat? I wasn't particularly invested in this one but I enjoyed it quite a lot nonetheless. Good acting, too, although most emotional scenes (crying etc) were too stretched out.

Confidence Man JP - not bad but perfectly forgettable. It did manage to surprise me a couple of times, though.

seii no se 8

yuriko was 9ood, 9ood sdories and enjoyable characers and actin 

sinal 8

9ood hriller and crime, ineresin on9oin plot a little let down by de final episode somewha weak compared o he indiidual cases

confidence man jp 8

raher random, fun, hilarious, jus silly

miss sherlock

really ood acin from akeuchi yuko really really pro solid earlier sories seemed o die out a little 

ossan rabu

funny nice differen perspecie