Format: Renzoku
Genre: Family
Episodes: 10
Viewership rating: TBD
Broadcast network: NHK
Broadcast period: 2013-Jan-08
Air time: Tuesday 22:00
Theme song: Early Springtime by Matsutoya Yumi

Synopsis: The drama is based on the best-selling serial novels by Nonami Asa, about the lives of two ex-convicts after their release from jail. Komoriya Hako took the rap for her first love, and was sent to jail for seven years. Eguchi Ayaka was serving time for killing her abusive husband. The two met in jail and became fast friends. Ayaka drew strength from Hako's innocence, and regained her will to live. She was released earlier than Hako, as she only had to serve five years, and went on to work at a bakery in Yanaka, Tokyo.
Hako's family had disowned her, and wishes nothing to do with her. She moves into her dead grandmother's little place in Yanaka. With each other's support, both Ayaka and Hako start to rebuild their lives.
One day, Hako's brother comes to visit her and says, "I am getting married, and I wish to have your name removed from the family register"

Komoriya Hako (29) …. Ueto Aya
7 years ago, she was imprisoned for armed robbery for someone she loved. By the time she found out he was a host it was too late.
After her release, she moves to Yanaka to a house her grandmother moved to after retirement. She had planned not to get too involved with the outside world but with Ayaka’s encouragement she started to open her heart.

Eguchi Ayaka (39) … Iijima Naoko
She was forced to kill her husband after his DV* started to their only son Tomoki. She was sent to prison for 5 years. In jail she met Hako. She helps to bring back Hako’s purity and hope. She was released from jail earlier than Hako. Hoping to help Hako out she takes a job at a bakery near where Hako planned to live. She went to meet up with Hako the day she was released from jail.

Iwase Keita (28) … Saito Takumi

A convenience store attendant who juggles and does magic tricks
Unaware of Hako’s past he starts to fall in love with her.

Komoriya Naoyuki (25) … Daito Shunsuke
Hako’s younger brother. The successor of “Komoriya”*. Hako is released from jail ahead of his impending marriage. He approaches Hako hoping for her to sign the documents to be taken out of the family register**.

rest of the cast:

Fujita Tomoko as Komoriya Yukie
Maeda Gin as Oshiba Fumihiko
Enami Kyoko as Iikura Sachiko
Matsukane Yoneko as Oishi Setsu
Ryu Raita as Oishi Shigeo
Asano Atsuko as Komoriya Taeko
Fukutoku Shusuke (福徳秀介) as Takaki Seidai

Video: preview here

credit

- i need a short name for this drama so. ItsuHino >< itsuhibade hmmm. someone must upload this drama asap T_T First episode aired today
???what to do on this thread?
well if you have watched it then you can discuss here? it is a discussion thread i suppose? lol XD so yeah XD hahaha
It seems like it could be interesting, but at the moment more like a brainless time filler for me when I want to stop thinking.
brainless time filler? lol stop thinking? this is impossible i think ....