I'm searching for the name of this Japanese movie I watched a few years ago. I know it was most likely around 2010 or 2011 when it was released. It's similar to the American movie "Taken". From what I can remember I believe it's about this guy who rescues this girl after her mother is killed and she's kidnapped by some people. I remember this one scene where he rescues a group of kids I think that are being sold and there's this awesome fight scene towards the end. Does anybody know the name of this movie?
Psynigmashi wrote: I'm searching for the name of this Japanese movie I watched a few years ago. I know it was most likely around 2010 or 2011 when it was released. It's similar to the American movie "Taken". From what I can remember I believe it's about this guy who rescues this girl after her mother is killed and she's kidnapped by some people. I remember this one scene where he rescues a group of kids I think that are being sold and there's this awesome fight scene towards the end. Does anybody know the name of this movie?

no idea, but it sounds interesting!

there's a thread for finding drama names by plot
reminds me a bit of "The Man from Nowhere" but it's a Korean movie :x
twinklelie wrote: reminds me a bit of "The Man from Nowhere" but it's a Korean movie :x

That's it! No wonder I couldn't find it. I thought it was a Japanese movie lol. Thank you so much.