Hello:D

I just finished watching Koizora.. I literally cried so much ;A;

Was I the only one that got MAJORLY emotionally attached to Hiro? It nearly killed me when he died:(
lol, did you just spoiler everyone in the OP :D scary~ at least u put "spoilers... 'maybe'" I watched the movie, i didnt like it very much.
Hahaha, I did put spoilers so people should know not to come if they haven't seen it:P I thought the drama was brilliant. Was the movie different?
I loved the movie, I like the drama too but not as the movie. Maybe because the film is more harsh and traumatic. It was one of my first Japanese movies.
I didnt get a chance to watch the drama, mostly becuase the story was the same anyway so i thought it wud be quite boring, having seen how boring the movie was. i thought it was overly exagerrated and insufficient characterization in the movie at least such that the viewer couldnt really feel attached to the entire story. i didnt exactly like the male lead either although i was/amish a gakki fan her works havent been too amazing of late but just my opinion
the mobile phone has a crutial paper through all the movie, it connects their love at the begining till the end.
I'm totally new to J-Drama. It's the first I've seen, so I have nothing to compare it to. I thought it was very, very good though. I didn't think it would be as depressing as it was xD and I have a tendency to get very emotionally attached to characters ahaa
then u will enjoy jdorama. welcome.
YES! I love the drama so much T_T. It's so sad when she tried to commit suicide but then stopped when she read his letter T_T <3. Koizora is one of the best j-dramas I've watched. Another tearjerker is 1 Litre of Tears T_T <3
It was so cute how he made the doves come up at the right time ;A; I cried so bad!!
I suddenly miss KOIZORA.

This drama left me so much in pain to the point that i wet my pillow all night long.
This drama is a masterpiece when it comes to love.
It shows us what true love is.

I watched it almost one year ago but whenever i hear or see koizora, i still feel the sadness and the happiness.

I will always be a fan of Hiro and Mika.

I AM ALSO ATTACHED TO HIRO . IT ALMOST KILLED ME WHEN HE DIED . *faints*
I really liked the movie and the drama is on my ptw list. I agree that the movie lacked characterization and a lot of the events happened too quickly. I cried a lot during the last 10 minutes of the movie and I definitely became a huge Miura Haruma fan.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who got so attached to Hiro;3 I cried the whole time I found out he was ill:( I cried soooooo much when he died too. It's a beautiful drama!!