my friend recommended me to start it, and i trusted him, in spite of the 4.9 average score. haha. i think it can be pretty funny, and its kinda realistic in some ways. anyone following?
Guess this one wasn't popular. I watched it and really liked it. I would totally watch it again. I like J-dramas that are against the grain. Honestly I could've gone without all of the fanservice (seriously those girls' skirts were just pieces of fabric) and they did go a little too far at timeslike with the guy sticking a cell phone up his ass but overall it was a sold drama. I know it isn't popular because it doesn't have a cheesy romance and no hot male leads. If this were made into an anime it would be very popular. I feel like this drama had a lot of anime style humor.
I saw this one too; if you're into ecchi anime and manga then I am sure this would be to your liking. It's not directed to everyone but I always encouraged Japan's sense of creativity and I will always do.
It was original at first and I did enjoy the beginning episodes but towards the end I started the really find it boring and the last episode was a mess. I did like the actors in it alot though.