Theatre: A Love Story

I saw many negative comments about it before watching, but it ended up being one of my favourite movies. 

I Want to Eat Your Pancreas

I liked it 

Riding alone for thousand miles, it's definately a good watch.

Restart After Come Back Home

I enjoyed it. 

Being in a Kansas suburb of Kansas City, MO, it's difficult to find Japanese Dramas unless on Netflix or Viki. I do find many on an offshoot of DramaCool -- WatchAsian.sh   This site is great with none of the bad drawbacks of the DC sites. SO . . . I loved:

Mystery to Iunakare (2022) - MyDramaList

This drama is amazing. Episode One gets you into it and it keeps building from there. Each episode is different but they all seem to mesh together. Just great acting and great "who done its."

Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu (2016)

The is last one (English: The Full-Time Wife Escapist) is showing on Viki but still as a "new" drama, posting a new episode once a week. When I saw this drama is from 2016, I went to WatchAsian and all the episodes with English subs were there.  It's a cute drama, but I do want to light a fire under the ML. The FL could use a little push, too. But the drama is done well and the acting is fantastic.

Yuriko's Aroma
It's been a while here. First J-movie this year. This one is as weird as it can get, A 30ish woman with a smell fetish loves to smell a certain high schoolboy. The story didn't provide many details about the main two characters, it just went with the general flow of the story. Ending inconclusive.

Your Name 

I loved it :]

Masquerade Night 

Another fun mystery movie. Hoping for a part three.

Moonlight Shadow with Komatsu Nana.

I liked it a lot!

Love Like the Falling Petals (2022)

I enjoyed it a lot, but I wasn't prepared to be emotionally damaged.

High School Debut 

I rewatched this haha bcs I watched it a long time ago (and remembered I didn’t enjoyed it that much bcs of the FL’s voice, sorry). I enjoy it now lol, it’s super nostalgic. Mote Coach is funny and cute.

Gantz (2010 or 2011) The Prequel

7.5/10.
Apreciate the vfx and the sci-fi theme. The Vfx was pretty realistic, I need to watch the others stories to know more