12 Suicidal Teens, can give a try. It was good. Never read synopsis or plot, just go ahead on watch movie. For better experience watch it when you are alone. 

Jade Maya:

12 Suicidal Teens, can give a try. It was good. Never read synopsis or plot, just go ahead on watch movie. For better experience watch it when you are alone. 

Yep!!! 

I totally agree with you!!!! 

I have seen it, it was good!!! 

acom:

Watched Japanese Girls Never Die and really liked it. It's a film with a strong message.

Thanks for the recommendation!!!!

Queer:

The Host (2006)

But it's not a japanese movie!!!!!!!

Currently watching You and I on the G-string . So far 3 episodes have been uploaded and I like it.  It's kind of slice of life rn but I feel romance is coming.

I watched: 

https://mydramalist.com/15420-the-black-devil-and-the-white-prince 

I think I was looking for something very light and fluffy since I had been watching heavy, serious dramas lately.   This movie and its two episode prequel pretty much fit the bill.  It's the story of a nerdy, unattractively styled girl who reinvents herself as she transitions from middle school to high school.  Now very pretty, she immediately attracts the attention of the two most handsome boys in the school - the always kind white prince and the dark, brooding, bossy dark prince.  

So basically a teenage girl fantasy, right?  Honestly this is a fantasy for every girl or woman who has felt awkward and not pretty enough.  Which is why this drama theme is repeated over and over.  

What sets this particular drama apart is that there is a strong subtext of dominance/submission.  I found it interesting but honestly am not sure if it was really all that appropriate for the target audience of teenagers.  

But yes, I enjoyed this one and would recommend for those who can either appreciate or overlook the dominance subtext.  

bubblytea:
But yes, I enjoyed this one and would recommend for those who can either appreciate or overlook the dominance subtext.  

Thanks for the recommendation!!!!!

it was a good movie!!!!

Shoplifters

It's a slow movie so I thought it's a little boring but deserved my patience because in the end you'll have a feeling that I can't describe. I didn't cry but I could lol

rukkaya:

Shoplifters

It's a slow movie so I thought it's a little boring but deserved my patience because in the end you'll have a feeling that I can't describe. I didn't cry but I could lol

Thanks for the recommendation!!!!!!!

Nadia77:

Kingdom. It's over 2 hrs and enjoyed every second of it, but would have like it longer, for more character and story development. 

https://mydramalist.com/31298-kingdom 

Thanks for the recommendation!!!!!

It's been awhile but the movie:

Hana wa Saku ka

How's it???

Do you liked it or not?

Queer:

It's been awhile but the movie:

Hana wa Saku ka

To each his own... amazing, 

Daylightstar:

To each his own... amazing,