Synopsis:
Investigations on a mysterious woman Toko started when Sonoe, a teacher and Toko's fellow faculty member, was found dead as a result of what seemed to be an unfortunate accident. Eiki, an insurance investigator, and Takeshi, an ambitious police detective, find links between this case and the deaths of Toko's 3 fiancés, and are determined to uncover the truth.

Cast:
Takenouchi Yutaka as Hirokawa Eiki
Matsushima Nanako as Egi Toko
Uchida Yuki as Shono Tsukiko
Kaneko Ken as Sakota Shogo
Katase Nana as Sakota Nanami
Matsuo Reiko as Ide Hitomi
Nakamura Toru as Ujou Takeshi
Nakajima Tomoko as Ujou Masako
Kimura Tae as Ikenaga Sonoe

OST:

So I had this drama on my list, gathering dust, for a couple of years. Recently, a friend was singing it's praises.So I decided the time had come to finally watch it. I just finished it a few hours ago and I was blown away. This drama did everything right. The storyline, acting, and music all flowed together nicely. It's earned a spot in my top faves. :)

Does anyone plan to watch this? If you have seen this, what did you think of it?
That friend was me, right? :p This is absolutely my favorite mystery romance drama of all times! I enjoyed every moment to the fullest even though it made me suspect everyone except Eiki and Ujo (my two top characters in the drama). Everyone who's looking for an amazing different drama, watch this! Like I said before: old but gold plus the acting was flawless.
CheerfulSoul wrote: That friend was me, right? :p

This is absolutely my favorite mystery romance drama of all times! I enjoyed every moment to the fullest even though it made me suspect everyone except Eiki and Ujo (my two top characters in the drama).

Everyone who's looking for an amazing different drama, watch this! Like I said before: old but gold plus the acting was flawless.

Actually, it was Bokami that recommended the drama to me quite a while ago, but I think I noticed you watching it and it reminded me that I had it on my list. lol!

Same here, although I must say I didn't really think much about the character that actually turned out to be the killer. That character didn't seem to be strong enough. lXD