What are you looking forward to?

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Japanese_Drama_Season_-_Summer_2013

I am looking forward to Summer Nude.
Woman and LIMIT sound interesting :O
Will also be catching Hanzawa Naoki. I love Masato and Aya
Hmm I'll definitely watch Summer Nude, and Limit, Oh My dad & Pin to Kona sound interesting as well And maybe Woman ^^' I'm already watching Yae no Sakura (began to air in January oO)
I don't know; the upcoming season's dramas don't sound very interesting to me but I will watch Summer Nude and maybe Gekiryuu ~ Watashi wo Oboete Imasuka?
Definitely Woman and LIMIT, but I'll also give Gekiryuu and Hanzawa Naoki a shot. I was actually really looking forward to Summer Nude as well, but the synopsis sounds really blah to me. I will still give it a try though, if I ditched a drama everytime the synopsis bored me I'd be having a lot less dramas on my list XD.
nytwp wrote: Definitely Woman and LIMIT, but I'll also give Gekiryuu and Hanzawa Naoki a shot. I was actually really looking forward to Summer Nude as well, but the synopsis sounds really blah to me. I will still give it a try though, if I ditched a drama everytime the synopsis bored me I'd be having a lot less dramas on my list XD.

I admit, the synopsis sounded quite blah like a run of the mill tbh. But I've always felt that these couple of stars create a pretty decent drama and their acting should make up for even a shitty story. And I think its exciting to see that sort of cast together tbh *embarassed*.
bannie wrote: I admit, the synopsis sounded quite blah like a run of the mill tbh. But I've always felt that these couple of stars create a pretty decent drama and their acting should make up for even a shitty story. And I think its exciting to see that sort of cast together tbh *embarassed*.

Deffo!! If it wasn't for them I probably wouldn't be interested at all. The producers probably had similiar thoughts baha. To be fair, the synopsis was really short, so this drama could come up with some interesting relationships between the characters, but we'll see soon.
Looking for an upcoming Japanese drama that is original, creative, and moving. Basically, a brilliant plot with outstanding actors/actresses. Maybe, I should wait until they're released to see what others think of the dramas. Please, no more cliches... Machi Isha Jumbo!!<- iffy w/ this one Amachan <-and this one Gekiryuu ~ Watashi wo Oboete Imasuka?<-sounds decent Hanzawa Naoki<- involving business-I must see this one
Isnt Amachan like a 100+ episode drama run/ Yeah Hanazawa has an interesting plot and MEGA stars.
As for Gekiryuu, I think it's pretty interesting so far.