I had thought Summer Nude would be the drama of the season, but heck, Hanzawa Naoki is right up there too. Really good. This season has already outperformed last by a landslide.
MDL Page[/URL]

[U]Trailer:

Yup, this looks differently interesting and with 19,4% rating for the first episode, I am sure this is pretty well done.
i've worked in banks and i know how things go so i didn't plan to watch this. also the synopsis didn't grab me but i was bored so i decided to check it out. i am so glad i did. that 1st episode felt like a movie. it had me gripped the entire time and left me wanting more. this is a drama to watch this season for sure. i'm not surprised by the excellent acting cuz the cast is awesome. i'm just hoping that each episode is better than the last and the story gets more and more interesting. if things keep up this will be a 10 drama.
After 2 épisodes,I find it really good. I don't understand all the Financial stuffs but it is still really good!It goes fast, there is some fun parts,it is interesting and the hero seems like he could easily turn into evil if he loose himself!
I also believe it is the hit of this season. I am so happy I watched it and now on fire waiting for new episodes.
put on my ptwl. I love the guy that played komikado-sensei in legal high and Ueto Aya.
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: put on my ptwl. I love the guy that played komikado-sensei in legal high and Ueto Aya.

Exactly, Sakai is really talented. I couldn't think of him as a comedian until I watched legal high. I am longing for the next season of legal high deputing in October <3
This is very good. I never had high hopes for it but after I saw the two first episodes I changed my mind, very well written and I am sure there's more to come out of it.
Everything has been excellent thus far. Looking forwards.
Just finished the pilot episode. All I can is wow. Sakai Masato's acting is flawless as always. Looking forward on ep 2. I even find it more interesting than Yamapi's new drama, their pilot episode is so-so.
epi 3 was so good. and the ending confirmed what i suspected about the osaka branch manager. i really want to see how this story unfolds and develops.
Wow! I watched two episode and I can say that I am very involved in this. Me and business shows were never good friends but this one is simply great. Very well done plot and explicit background along with awesome caracterization and top-notch acting skills: I can't ask for more. This is without doubt the best drama I am currently watching. I will be waiting for more thrilling events. Favorite line: "If You screw me, I will Screw you back. Double payback": You've got to love Naoki.
Drama about bankers is too heavy for me, but I'm glad i'm checked this drama! great cast with great acting, very intriguing! very intelligent!
I love the 3rd and 4th episode!!!!! especially the third ep when Hanzawa throw the finance paper to Ogiso face (the hrd officer), finally Hanzawa start getting his revenge,,and yeah, double payback!!

Hanzawa Naoki rating (from TH)
(01) 19.4% – (02) 21.8% – (03) 22.9% – (04) 27.6% --> woahhh!!!!!!
article from TH http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2013/08/drama-prime-time-report-08-0208-04
'Hanzawa Naoki' recorded an amazing average episode rating of 27.6% (Kansai: 27.5%), which is an improvement of 4.7% compared to last week's already great rating of 22.9%. The rating peaked at exactly 30.0% (Kansai: 30.5%) when the Hanzawa (Sakai Masato) confronted the club hostess played by Dan Mitsu.
At this rate, it will be a simple task for it to replace 'Kaseifu no Mita' (2011, NTV) as the most successful drama of recent years, although the latter can still boast a single-episode rating of 40.0%.