Is it just me or are the Dramas this year really boring? I can't help it... there is nothing interesting and new... Even Galileo Season 2 was disappointing... What do you guys think?
Oh dear..I haven't watched any of the recently aired dramas, but I thought that a lot of them sounded interesting. I've been hearing good reviews from some others though. Which ones (other than Galileo) did you think were boring?
Bored with everything lately...but I don't know if it's just me or what I'm watching.
you didn't try Cruel City did you?

also if you want super cuties try Just You

and I didn't find She is Wow or Nine times time travel boring either...most of the others this year were a little boring :)

oh...Japanese...well...I liked http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/6068/kazoku-game it wasn't boring.

And http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/6934/starman-this-stars-love is amusing in an offbeat..(pause to stare at hot boy) kind of way.
Try cruel city or I hear your voice.
I don't think everything is, Woman, Akuryo Byoutou and Limit are pretty good.
MachiavellismX wrote: Is it just me or are the Dramas this year really boring? I can't help it... there is nothing interesting and new...
Even Galileo Season 2 was disappointing...

What do you guys think?

Omg, we must have super different tastes because there are so many currently airing dramas and not enough time!

I'm absolutely in love with all the ones I'm watching ^.^
Since you posted this in the Japanese dramas section, my guess is that you mean Japanese dramas only? This year, I didn't watch many but I am in the process. I can't agree with you because out of the few 2013 Japanese dramas I saw; Kazoku Game and Hanzawa Naoki (currently airing) are definitely NOT boring.
goldenseal50 wrote: you didn't try Cruel City did you?

oh...Japanese...well...I liked http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/6068/kazoku-game it wasn't boring.

Cruel City? The korean Drama? I actually love police and crime Dramas, but I don't like korean police dramas at all. I hated City Hunter for example, because I read the Manga when I was younger and they destroyed it completely... I also saw The Devil... but it was not my style haha

And I watched and finished Kazoku Game.... I love Suspence!!! But this one was too soft, I think. It started really good and I had high expectations, because it looked interesting, but the last Episodes were just boring...

Maybe I'm spoiled haha I don't like Romance Dramas at all... Some are ok, bust most of them are the same. Last Cinderella was ok, because the female main character was not the typical young, beautiful innocent girl...
MachiavellismX wrote: Cruel City? The korean Drama? I actually love police and crime Dramas, but I don't like korean police dramas at all. I hated City Hunter for example, because I read the Manga when I was younger and they destroyed it completely... I also saw The Devil... but it was not my style haha

And I watched and finished Kazoku Game.... I love Suspence!!! But this one was too soft, I think. It started really good and I had high expectations, because it looked interesting, but the last Episodes were just boring...

Maybe I'm spoiled haha I don't like Romance Dramas at all... Some are ok, bust most of them are the same. Last Cinderella was ok, because the female main character was not the typical young, beautiful innocent girl...

Cruel City is nothing like City Hunter...If you don't like it by episode 4 I will eat my hat...(Just kidding). It's very Humphry Bogart...if you know what I mean.
I totally agree. I haven't watched as many dramas this year as I have in the past. Partially because of time, but primarily because nothing really caught my attention. I think 2011 was a good year for people who need more than cutesy romance or pop idol dramas. Hanzawa Naoki is pretty good. Double Tone as well. I couldn't get over Sakurai's overacting in the first episode of Kazoku Games and Saikou no Rikon became boring about midway.
goldenseal50 wrote: Cruel City is nothing like City Hunter...If you don't like it by episode 4 I will eat my hat...(Just kidding). It's very Humphry Bogart...if you know what I mean.

Seriously? haha I watched the first Episode and it didn't look that great at first...
Kawaikochan wrote: I totally agree. I haven't watched as many dramas this year as I have in the past. Partially because of time, but primarily because nothing really caught my attention. I think 2011 was a good year for people who need more than cutesy romance or pop idol dramas.

Hanzawa Naoki is pretty good. Double Tone as well. I couldn't get over Sakurai's overacting in the first episode of Kazoku Games and Saikou no Rikon became boring about midway.

I started Hanzawa Naoki some days ago but didn't continue... but I think I will watch it, because there is nothing else to watch haha

Last year was better. I had one or two Dramas for each season HAHA But I remember the year 2009.... one of the best Drama years so far ROFL
looked over your list and you seem to like the intense stuff...have you thought about White Christmas? It's not a 10 but it's interesting.
MachiavellismX wrote:
Last year was better. I had one or two Dramas for each season HAHA But I remember the year 2009.... one of the best Drama years so far ROFL

So true! 2008-2011 were really good....maybe it's time for an upswing. Kinda like getting out of a drama depression, lol.