I had seen a list of BLs for all countries done by a mdl staff. since i love GL so much i thought I'd do one .

FM999: 999 Women's Songs (2021)
Anata Hannin Jaarimasen (2021)
Ride or Die (2021)
Wheel of Fortune and Fantasy (2021)

Raise de wa Chanto Shimasu (2020)

Followers (2020)
Soshite, Yuriko wa Hitori ni Natta (2020)
Remote from Korosareru (2020)

1. Mistress - Onnatachi no Himitsu 
2.  Farewell Song   
3. Love Dart  4. Yuri Dano Kan Dano  

Until Rainbow Dawn (2018)

1.  White Lily 2. Watashi wa Uzu no Soko Kara  3. Kuzu no Honkai  
4. Futari Monologue  5.  AI - Watashi To Kanojo To Jinkou Chinou  6. You Are The Sea 
7.   Boku wa Mari no Naka  

1. The Bride of Rip Van Winkle 
Devotion to Cinema  
  3.  Albino  4. Ooku 

1. Transit Girls 2. West North West 

1. Puberty Play 2.The Torture Club 3. Starting Over 
4. The Little House 

Aka X Pinku (2014)

Fatal Frame (2014)

1.   School Girl Complex 2.Kotatso,Orange and Meow! 

2011 and backwards

1. Tsuyako 2.  Kakera: A Piece of Our Life 3. Love My Life
4. Blue 5. Love/Juice6.Girlfriend: Someone Please Stop the World
7. Topless (2008)
Manji (1964)With Beauty and Sorrow (1965)
Last Friends (2008)

would add more if i find 

List of japanese GL movies . List of japanese GL series . List of Japanese lesbian series. japanese yuri series. jdorama gl. jdrama lesbian yuri gl. Japanese lesbian drama yuri

Thanks so much for this, I was wondering if there are GL dramas like there are BL ones. I just hope these aren't just NSFW for the sake of it and not realistic.

I think With Beauty and Sorrow (1965) has a lesbian couple as well? (Although the two women are technically bi, it seems.)

Momochan:
  • School complex
  • Blue
  • The little house
  • Topless
  • All mixed up
  • Girl's blood
  • Fatal frame
  • Devotion to cinema
  • Starting over

i already had blue  and school complex. i added the rest

kura2ninja:

I think With Beauty and Sorrow (1965) has a lesbian couple as well? (Although the two women are technically bi, it seems.)

i have added !

Ichika Kaneki :
All mixed up

kura2ninja:

its just so awesome that even in those days japan had lgbtq movies which was not humiliating the community . really great plots. thank you for commenting these, 

The drama Followers has a lesbian side character as well, who is a friend of one of the FLs. Idk if this counts since she doesn't have much screen time.

Feuer_Frei:

The drama Followers has a lesbian side character as well, who is a friend of one of the FLs. Idk if this counts since she doesn't have much screen time.

ill add lol. anything that has gl is in

So I guess I'd better mention it here too. Yoshiwara Enjo has SPOILER lesbian sex, but technically the two women are straight. They're both sex workers, and from the context, it's more a case of a senior showing her junior the ropes of the trade SPOILER. I don't know if it counts?

Also
Renai shindan - an anthology that contains four different stories and one of them is about lesbians.
Brain man - honestly speaking, the relationships  between girls felt more like a treat for audience or shock value but, I mean... they kissed a lot...

• School complex
  • Blue
  • The little house
  • Topless
  • All mixed up
  • Girl's blood
  • Fatal frame
  • Devotion to cinema
  • Starting over

2020 and 2021 updated!!

Hi there!

It's a little bit old (2008) but Last Friends is a great drama talking about GL.  The cast is incredible: Ueno Juri,  Nagasawa Masami, Eita, Nishikido Ryo (scary as hell!) and Mizukawa Asami, and so is the song by Utada Hikaru. 

Ichika Kaneki:

i already had blue  and school complex. i added the rest

good for you