I was so happy to hear that the drama finally is available but I can´t watch anything on Dramafever cause I´m in Germany:( My Proxy doesn´t work with DF... I don´t know why But I love Matsuda Shota so much!!!
MatsudaShota95 wrote: I was so happy to hear that the drama finally is available but I can´t watch anything on Dramafever cause I´m in Germany:(
My Proxy doesn´t work with DF... I don´t know why

But I love Matsuda Shota so much!!!

gah! I am sad for you. A fellow Shota Fan! ♥ Keep checking in... I know I intended to download originally. If you don't already have a ready download/torrent source maybe I can help.
PinkDiamond wrote: No problem Unnie. The first episode if funny.

1st episode down and I am officially very very pleased. Keep it up show! Keep it up Shota-kun. ♥ Hilarious.

+ Dimples ... bonus!
So stinking funny! This whole scene.

I really hope they go for the romance with this pairing. They have chemistry. I love her straight man to his goofy dork. He does have so much charm though. And don't get me started on the Curtain scene where she drop kicked his ass across the room! LMFAO!!!

Seriously, I could gush about him all day. I know it's tired and old but God Bless. You watch him in movies like Hard Romanticker, then you see him play someone cool and slick like Akiyama... He is so damn versatile. Any actor as gorgeous and cool as he is that is willing to look totally foolish and dorky for the camera...for the pure comedy of it.. I'm in a puddle on the floor.

This man is awesome. I hope this show continues what it started with this first episode because it was a fun watch and I want more.
this drama team was on yesterday's vs arashi. matsuda-san was so cute and funny. it was a good epi. this drama i will definitely watch. i hope we get some sexy scenes with shota.
boutux wrote: this drama team was on yesterday's vs arashi. matsuda-san was so cute and funny. it was a good epi. this drama i will definitely watch. i hope we get some sexy scenes with shota.

I saw that too! It was cute, especially when they mentioned Hana Yori Dango. The MatsuMatsu team lol. I hope they do a drama or movie together soon~
Jeaniessi wrote: So stinking funny! This whole scene.

"I'll play a song, but I don't know how to,," LOL

I love this drama already, it so cute, He is so funny!!!!!!
I also love the amount of Matsuda Shota and Shota Fukushi bromance, it's so funny, they're so cute, not only they have the same name but also matching hairstyle.

I heard Erika Toda will join the cast as supporting roles, I hope Shota and Erika will have interaction ahhh i'm to excited for this drama I thought it will be boring like Meitantei no okite or Senyu tantei but this is very entertaining! silly shota is the best,,I fall in love, again
boutux wrote: this drama team was on yesterday's vs arashi. matsuda-san was so cute and funny. it was a good epi. this drama i will definitely watch. i hope we get some sexy scenes with shota.

How's Japan treating you boutux? I think you will love this once you start! Shota is his goofy, charming, dorky and kind of awesome. Very entertaining so far. :)
What I find the most funny is that a doctor that handsome wouldn't have to try so hard to meet women in real life. Shota's adorably hilarious in this. Can't wait for the next episode.
I am really looking forward to seeing how his little personality quirk shakes out as this show moves along. I love the fact that he is just kind of awkward and dorky. he does have a charm but he's Mr. Try Too Hard. It's very entertaining.

And then he goes and does stuff like this ... *thud*

And this... LMAO and Swoon