Drama: Clinic on the Sea (literal title)
Romaji: Umi no Ue no Shinryoujo
Japanese: 海の上の診療所
Director: Isamu Nakae, Masaki Tanimura,
Writer: Yuichi Tokunaga
Network: Fuji TV
Episodes:
Release Date: October 14, 2013 --
Runtime: Mondays 21:00-21:54
Language: Japanese

Synopsis

Doctor Kouta Sezaki (Shota Matsuda) works on a clinic ship, which sails around the Seto Inland Sea. He's talented as a doctor, but possesses a weakness to fall easily in love with women. When he lands at an island, Kouta falls in love with a woman from that island. He tries to solve a medical problem which that woman has and makes other people get involved in her situation. Nevertheless, Doctor Kouta Sezaki is rejected by that woman and, with tearing eyes, moves on to the next island.

Cast

Shota Matsuda - Doctor Kouta Sezaki
Emi Takei - Nurse Mako Togami

Trailer

This one makes me so excited! Longer and therefore more spoilery by nature...You have been warned.

I can't wait. This drama looks like fun! Who else is going to watch?
I'll definitely watch it. I love both Matsuda Shota and Takei Emi. I'm not sure if I'll watch it while it airs or I'll wait till it finishes airing. Though, one episode a week is going to kill me...lol -_-... I can't watch the teasers/trailers. The uploader has not made them available in my country...
Gah! Should I try more? LOL This drama can't be subbed fast enough. I don't know what I am going to do though either. It might be like Sennyu Tantei where I start it when a few episodes are aired and subbed and continue on that way. I was able to watch while it aired but I was behind about 3 or 4 episodes.
Fukushi Sota (Starman Kono Hoshi no Koi) is also a cast member~ I usually don't care for medical dramas but I will most likely watch this one.
Jeaniessi wrote: Gah! Should I try more? LOL

This drama can't be subbed fast enough. I don't know what I am going to do though either. It might be like Sennyu Tantei where I start it when a few episodes are aired and subbed and continue on that way. I was able to watch while it aired but I was behind about 3 or 4 episodes.

I'll see if I can do that too.
Ari_Lee wrote: I'll see if I can do that too.

Are you going to watch with me? :) discussions!!!!
Jeaniessi wrote: Are you going to watch with me? :) discussions!!!!

Ujum. We can buddy watch. Just let me know when and I'll be there... Hmmm, virtually...lol

Maybe we can get PD to watch with us. She loves M. Shota and T. Emi too.
Ari_Lee wrote: Ujum. We can buddy watch. Just let me know when and I'll be there... Hmmm, virtually...lol

Maybe we can get PD to watch with us. She loves M. Shota and T. Emi too.

I am so IN! I will probably be checking Daddicts for the episodes and subs everyday like a FREAK. Once there is an episode or two subbed we can check back and see if we are all ready to start! I'm excited. ♥♥
Jeaniessi wrote: I am so IN! I will probably be checking Daddicts for the episodes and subs everyday like a FREAK. Once there is an episode or two subbed we can check back and see if we are all ready to start! I'm excited. ♥♥

Call!
PinkDiamond wrote: I said from jump I was watching. Shota and Emi? Can't wait. :) I will eventually watch is last drama too. Eventually...

Shota Triplets! Yosh!
Jeaniessi wrote: Shota Triplets! Yosh!

It's been a while...lol
Whoop! Probably already aired. I will be on sub watch like the crazy fangirl I am.
Jajaja, I know you will be.
I would like to sincerely thank my dongsaeng PD for letting me know this is available on DF and will be available and subbed as it airs! Just passing on the news to anyone planning on watching this~ I know where I am going to be in about 1 hour, when I get home from work!