Im looking for some really good tear jerkers like Koizora. Any recommendations??? :)
1 Litre Of Tears is a definite tearjerker!
Yeah it sounds like it. Just trying to dicide if i wanna watch the movie or drama first cuz im kinda in the mood for a movie tonight :P
I haven't seen the movie, so I dunno the differences haha. The drama was really good though! I watched both the drama and movie for Koizora, but I liked the drama more because it was longer.
I have only seen the drama to Koizora so far and i swear it was the sadist thing i have ever watched. I dont think i have ever cried so much at a movie/drama in my life, Haha.
Haha I cried a lot during Koizora, but 1 Litre Of Tears is even more of a tearjerker, plus the fact it's based off of a true story gets to you (even though you know they changed some of it and added things cuz it's a drama). Saddest story I've ever seen
Mkay ill probly end up watching that then :). Cant find anything else either lol. xP
Haha it's worth watching definitely (: I haven't really seen anything else that's really sad like that. I mean there are dramas that make me tear up in parts and cry, but nothing that I'd call a tearjerker. Aside from Koizora and 1 Litre Of Tears haha. Plus the music just gets to you, too
Haha okay (: Yeah i havent either besides Koizora either but i just finished Shining Inheritance today and it almost had me in tears at a few parts so it kinda made me want to watch a tearjerker next. lol
Ohh I love that drama!!! First drama I watched with Seung Gi (: That drama had me tearing up throughout it, especially towards the end. Yeah I like to watch sad stuff when I get in that type of mood, too (: haha
Yeah i really enjoyed it alot (: Its the first one i have seen with him too. I found a movie the other day i was thinking about watching called Heaven's Postman. It has Han Hyo Joo as the lead in it too.
Ohh yeah I've heard of it, I have it on my list but I haven't seen it yet. It also has JaeJoong from DBSK in it
Yeah i noticed ^^ I dont have to many on my to watch list so im still looking around for stuff to add too it. And what i have on it i just dont seem to be in the mood to watch for some reason. =/
I have the opposite problem haha. I keep adding to my list...so it's beyond ridiculous at the moment, so I randomly pick new ones to watch haha. What type of drama are you in the mood to watch? Other than tearjerkers?
Lol. Im picky with mine sometimes xP

Hmm...Maybe ones kinda like Shining Inheritance. With like comady,romance,drama,....i dont think thous kind are to hard to find though XD