Haha sometimes. Some are better than others though (: Shining Inheritance was really good :D Haha. I'd definitely recommend Gumiho, Seung Gi's in it and it has a lot of comedy, plus there's romance and of course, drama :p
yeah thats vary true. That ones on my list too lol. I think im going to watch it next (: But since im in a movie mood tonight im going to watch Heaven's Postman. I just watched the trailer and it seemed pretty good.
Alrightyy (: Ohh and Gumiho was written by the Hong Sisters like You're Beautiful (:
Let me know if you like it, I'll probably watch it soonish sometime haha :p
Oh awesome ill have to watch it soon.
Okay will do (:
Well wasnt as great as i thought it would be but it was still pretty cute :P
well Last Friends makes you cry at some points. And so does Life. but they're not tearjerkers like Koizora and 1 litre of tears
Hyukjae121 wrote: well Last Friends makes you cry at some points. And so does Life. but they're not tearjerkers like Koizora and 1 litre of tears

I agree with LIFE that was a good one! I haven't seen many tear jerkers yet, just 1 Litre of Tears and Koizora. But LIFE and Shining Inheritance definitely made me cry.
Okay i will check them out. Thanks for the suggestions they are really helping (:
SWPK33 wrote: Well wasnt as great as i thought it would be but it was still pretty cute :P

That's good (: Sounds worth watching at least!
Yeah its got better towards the end but its still a pretty good movie. Really sweet (:
Cool (: I'll have to watch it soon then!
Have you seen Windstruck? It's one of my favorite Korean movies and also a real tear jerker. If you haven't watched it you should check it out =)
@Crazy4You: Lol. okay :)

@Kerushii: No i dont think i have. Ill add it to my list (:
You should also watch the movie I Give My First Love To You