Mirichan wrote: Liar Game 1+2 finally finished ;) It was just awesome great and amazing...:)

I really liked Season 2 and the Movie lots and lots. Oh hell...I liked the whole thing! Can't wait to watch Reborn...in 6 freaking months when it's finally subbed!
Jeaniessi wrote: I really liked Season 2 and the Movie lots and lots. Oh hell...I liked the whole thing! Can't wait to watch Reborn...in 6 freaking months when it's finally subbed!

I heard about the long time until it´s subbed too but I just couldn´t resist to watch the Season 2 and I plan to watch the movie today too:D
ok, i love this series. but sometimes i'm to embarrassed to watch these "repeat-laughing scenes". i hope someone understands what i mean haha
qiche wrote: ok, i love this series. but sometimes i'm to embarrassed to watch these "repeat-laughing scenes". i hope someone understands what i mean haha

Lol...my first thought after reading your comment...
after 1 minute
after 2 minutes of hard thinking *really embarrassing*
After 3 minutes.... Hahaha ok I did understand xD
Yesterday there was a cosplay party in my town, and since the new Liar Game movie has just come out, I felt like making something LG related. So after thinking what to do, I just came up with Solario...:D

Won the best costume prize. Yay panda!
yaven wrote: Yesterday there was a cosplay party in my town, and since the new Liar Game movie has just come out, I felt like making something LG related. So after thinking what to do, I just came up with Solario...:D

Won the best costume prize. Yay panda!

Wow! Very nice...That's perfect. Congratulations!!! :)
Pheww finally finished Liar Game The Final Stage ...
LOL I didn´t finish the two other season just two days ago,right?!

Mhmp now I have to wait 6 months like everyone else...
Jeaniessi wrote: Wow! Very nice...That's perfect. Congratulations!!! :)

Thank you! :) There was another LG project we made yesterday. Hopefully I'll have pictures soon.
Also it's a pity that the new movie won't be available for a while.
yaven wrote: Thank you! :) There was another LG project we made yesterday. Hopefully I'll have pictures soon.
Also it's a pity that the new movie won't be available for a while.

I really love the mask...Before I watched the Liar GAme serie I always wondered what it could mean ~
Now I know it :D
That's a great mask and congrats. :D
LisNoir wrote: There's a new special: http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/3998/liar-game-reborn-special-fukunaga-vs-yokoya

I saw it up at DC, no idea if it's subbed though.

It's subbed but it looks pretty lame. I mean for one they are missing Matsuda and Erika and then a challenge between Mushroom and Yokoya? That sounds a little off.

Might watch it if people start giving positive reviews. :)
Szasha wrote: It's subbed but it looks pretty lame. I mean for one they are missing Matsuda and Erika and then a challenge between Mushroom and Yokoya? That sounds a little off.

Might watch it if people start giving positive reviews. :)

My first thought was: "Where's Akiyama-san?"

I still might watch it....lol
LisNoir wrote: My first thought was: "Where's Akiyama-san?"

I still might watch it....lol

Yeah. I can't possibly like Liar Game without him - he introduced me to the fabulous world of dramas. :)
Liar Game without Matsuda is like winter without snow or chocolate ice cream without chocolate. No, that's not cheesy!