I'm someone who downloads drama to watch (most of the time unless I don't like it that much as use Viki)

How about you?

A lot of fansubbers now offer both: streaming and download hardsub. So if I feel like it's a drama I'd want to rewatch, I'd definitely download. But if it's a drama that's on my list just because everyone else is watching, then stream. 

but are there any sites where we can watch or download it in full hd like not 480p or 720p. I still haven't find it anywhere if you friends know can you pity please let me know if you don't mind. I would be very grateful to you. Thank you in advance. 

rakul:

but are there any sites where we can watch or download it in full hd like not 480p or 720p. I still haven't find it anywhere if you friends know can you pity please let me know if you don't mind. I would be very grateful to you. Thank you in advance. 

Here’s one: https://irozuku.org/fansub/category/drama/

this is me promoting Silent to everyone. There are more. I bookmarked them on my laptop. I’m using my phone rn. Credits to subbers. 

I stream, mostly because WiFi is pretty much available everywhere, and downloading has inherent security risks - I just don't trust most sites.

nielyngrace:

Here’s one: https://irozuku.org/fansub/category/drama/

this is me promoting Silent to everyone. There are more. I bookmarked them on my laptop. I’m using my phone rn. Credits to subbers. 

thank you very much. I highly appreciate it. I am gonna use this from now on. So for remaining dramas what do you do for jdramas which are not included in that site. I mean dramas like Zettai Reido.

rakul:

kissasian.li (kissasian) usually has a lot of older dramas in good quality as well as newer ones

Imagine streaming when it's 2023 lol. Also, for idiots who say they don't trust websites, where are you downloading from? Are you this illiterate (technology-wise) to not use an ab-blocker or not have any understanding of torrents at all

download. Sometimes I'm not connected to wifi so when wifi available I just download as many as I can. haha... 

Also try to avoid the ads as much as possible

Aimer_is_life:

Imagine streaming when it's 2023 lol. Also, for idiots who say they don't trust websites, where are you downloading from? Are you this illiterate (technology-wise) to not use an ab-blocker or not have any understanding of torrents at all 

Why download, when you have unlimited data allowance in a high-speed WiFi area, and don't intend to watch any of the programmes again? Uninterrupted streaming uses less (storage) memory.

Admittedly, I have no idea what an 'ab-blocker' is, but I do use ad-blockers, stealth VPN, fake email addresses,private browsers, do not track and cookie-blocking apps, and a host of other security measures.

Then again, I'm also intelligent enough to not insult folks based on faulty assumptions.

I mostly download from Kissasian or Dramanice and Dramacool. I have ad-block plus, so no advertisemets  appear. :)

rakul:

you can download on myasiantv and mkvdrama (for raws but good quality)

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Why download, when you have unlimited data allowance in a high-speed WiFi area, and don't intend to watch any of the programmes again? Uninterrupted streaming uses less (storage) memory.

Admittedly, I have no idea what an 'ab-blocker' is, but I do use ad-blockers, stealth VPN, fake email addresses,private browsers, do not track and cookie-blocking apps, and a host of other security measures.

Then again, I'm also intelligent enough to not insult folks based on faulty assumptions.

I download dramas I really like, which is most of them I watch. I don't have access to internet at home. If I don't want a drama anymore, I'll delete it. I also download to make edits.