VincentGoh:

Let me add in after the death of the Emperor.

1) Fan Xian inherit 4000 Black Knights.

2) Fan Xian is Master of the Sword Hut in Dong Yi.

3) Fan Xian is the wealthiest man in the whole region. Why ? He owns the Ming Family (indirectly), Taiping Money House, 2nd Palace Treasury and Bao Yue Brothel (indirectly) is the biggest franchise in the region.

4) Fan Si Zhe stays in Shanjing Northern Qi continue doing the smuggling business of Palace Treasury and making pots of money.

5) Fan Xian did not marry Haitang Duo Duo.

6) Fan Xian has a daugther with Emperor of Northern Qi. In the future, Fan Xian will donate his genes again to have a son with Emperor of Northern Qi.

7) Fan clan household land and estate being seize and given to King Jing due to Fan Xian branded as traitor.

Imagine if you want to kill Fan Xian, he has protection of Sword Hut, Northern Qi and Black Knights. Good Luck in killing Fan Xian aftermath.

Who is Emperor of Northern Qi, and Haitang Duo Duo?

VincentGoh:
5) Fan Xian did not marry Haitang Duo Duo.

Soooooo..... He wasn't marry to Wan'er too?

1. Did Nan Qing Emperor have a daughter (princess)?

2. Other than Nan Qing, Bei Qi, Dong Yin, are there any other countries?

@VincentGoh

Wonder if they will make FX marries another woman in the drama, coz I think Wang Juan shows too much of a modern man FX is in the drama tho... so He will have a monogamous marriage, I think............

VincentGoh:

@missducky88 

Based on the novel, Fan Xian really like Haitang Duo Duo but Haitang Duo Duo is actually a princess of the grassland in the Northern part. Haitang won't marry Fan Xian because of her responsibility as ruler. Like Fan Xian cannot marry Emperor of Northern Qi ( ahem ahem Empress) even though they have a daughter but it was announce in Northern Qi that Si Li Li delivered a daugther. Emperor of Northern Qi still need to pretend be a man sigh... the most irony part lol.

ahhhh this is EPIC 

LOL

whoever wrote this novel has a HUGE imagination indeed hahahahaha

ahhhhh in conclusion, FX has a BIG harem indeed...

Not Married doesn't mean Not Loving, right?

VincentGoh:

@missducky88 

You are right that in the novel Fan Xian has big harem. Only in the drama, the scriptwriter made Fan Xian a decent man and the Qing Emperor looks a bit humane. 

Very disappointed with the Qin Emperor too much T.T 

In s1, I thought he was a decent father for FX, and how awful CPP used FX just to get the secret out of Xiao'En... Oh boy, what a mistake (huhhhhh!!) The Qin Emperor is a puppet master indeed, what a douche bag...

VincentGoh:
For this S2, you only see Fan Xian scheming and plotting. But there is no He Zhong Wei yet, he has not yet appear in the drama.

I think I am confused again, in the s2 cast we can see He Zong Wei and Qin Heng also included...

I am trying to digest this plot you mention... I think I am okay with FX's dark side, makes it more natural anyway, that every human being not born white or black, but in between.. hahahaha I even like hero like Wei Wu Xian who plays the dark arts of demonic cultivation... there's nothing wrong with FX killing in the street for me (personally). Dunno about Wang Juan and the China goverment tho, they will censor it at the very least... They even censor a S*icide anyway, we'll see how it will be played out... I even wonder why FX didn't kill anyone yet, after knowing how corrupt the government like that... The point is, I have no objection for FX rebel behavior for killing with no mercy.... just think it as a cleaning process.

If I'm not mistaken, there were part of the teaser of s2 about FX entering the palace on a horse with a scary looking face... or maybe It's a part of the beginning in s3? I guess we can only guessing...

@ Vincent Goh 

"( Qing Emperor is narcissistic person) "

well, there is the saying: like father, like son(s). 

my impression was (its been five years, since I read the novel), FX always had a dark side as well, and never denied, that he is also narcissistic and wants power (not to do good) but to live a comfortable life. 

did he not also kill the "brother" of his wife?  i remember vagely, that they changed that in the drama, too, to make him more likeable. but in the novel, he lied to her?

VincentGoh:

@missducky88 

I am sorry if my statement have caused some confusion. Let me rephrase :

Up until ep13, He Zhong Wei did not appear in the show yet. In future episode, He Zhong Wei will appear. I think it will be after the Examination Arc where he will joined the Imperial Censorate.

In the novel, He Zhong Wei did not take the Official Exam because of his father death as he need to prepare the funeral arrangement if i am not mistaken. Because this scene happens during the Examination Arc where Fan Xian pick his 4 disciple. Later on He Zhong Wei was recruited to join Imperial Censorate by Qing Emperor as he found out that Fan Xian despise him.

IMO based on the drama He Zhong Wei will take Official Exam and join the Imperial Censorate in the future episode to come. He Zhong Wei will be serving 2nd Prince and Li Yun Rui to against Fan Xian.

Ahhhh I c now... I get your point... thanks for the further explanation.. <3

@VincentGoh 

thanks for the clarification! I stand corrected! my last part was wrong.

i trust, since you seemed to have memorized the entire novel (or at last , all major and minor plotpoints) , that you are right!

@missducky88 

just stumbled upon my youtube feed this vid.

apart from that aweful mechanical voice, actually, its quite accurate (according to what the creator knew from the novel, of course, none of us know, what the script writer has changed for the S2 drama)!

so if you dont mind spoilers, go ahead.

Fan Xian's 6 Fathers' Ending Revealed |  Joy Of Life Season 2
 VincentGoh:

@ ender1979 

I did not memorized the entire novel. Recently I just downloaded the epub novel in this forum. It make my search easy just referring to the chapters title.

i found someone in the forum, who shared with me the entire novel as PDF as well. 

but quite to be honest, i found that i did not want to reread, as i want to let myself surprised, to what the script writer and director has decided to take for the show.

but thanks to fans like you, we will have a reliable source, if we want to know the differences :D 

so thanks for providing your continuous search skills!

1. Ruo ruo marry Li Hong Cheng ?

2. What character is Li Hong Cheng ?

DanTeeQ:

1. Ruo ruo marry Li Hong Cheng ?

2. What character is Li Hong Cheng ?

1. No she did not, however, he started to wander and follow her for 5 years at the end of the novel. She was very annoyed with him that he did this lol. He likes her. Also good since he can serve as a bodyguard while Fan Ruo Ruo wanders around.

2. He is King Jing's son. King Jing is the brother of Qing Emperor. I think he was somewhat under the Crown Prince's camp for a while, but he started to not follow him anymore. I think due to his alliance and likeness for Fan Xian. He's not a bad person perse. Otherwise Fan Xian wouldn't allow him to follow Fan Ruo Ruo or near her.