Period_addict:

In my mind, and because 746 chapters are full of events, it is an impossible task to make it a trilogy with 36 episodes, S2 and S3.

I do not understand why they did not decide to make a 4th season, evey 5th season. S1 was an enormous success. The ratings before S2 aired went out of the roof. 

it is sad. JOL could have been THE drama of the decade. 

Investors/producers are amateur I believe the biggest reason are them they are the ones deciding the ep count nd number of seasons 

"Investors/producers are amateur I believe the biggest reason are them they are the ones deciding the ep count nd number of seasons"

Hahaha! Bruh! You gotta read this:

In 2020, China's media regulator, the National Radio and Television Administration, set rules for the TV industry to limit episodes to 40 and under. Hence, the number of episodes for most of the upcoming Chinese dramas is between 35 to 40.

Its dissapointing that even though s1 and 2 have been great, its impossible for s3 to be as good.  There's no way to wrap up the remaining arcs in 1 season. 

"Its disappointing that even though s1 and S2 have been great, its impossible for s3 to be as good.  There's no way to wrap up the remaining arcs in 1 season. "

You are wrong! S3 will be more popular and way better. Most of the spoilers have already been revealed.
All they have to do is focus on Ming family, the three great workshops, Princess LYR & 2nd prince, which, will be filled with schemes and fights.

And of course, the Emperor's secret grandmaster arc will be an epic showdown.

MDLFinale:

"Its disappointing that even though s1 and S2 have been great, its impossible for s3 to be as good.  There's no way to wrap up the remaining arcs in 1 season. "

You are wrong! S3 will be more popular and way better. Most of the spoilers have already been revealed.
All they have to do is focus on Ming family, the three great workshops, Princess LYR & 2nd prince, which, will be filled with schemes and fights.

And of course, the Emperor's secret grandmaster arc will be an epic showdown.

SoloHan:

Wt about the later north Qi arc? 

MDLFinale:

"Investors/producers are amateur I believe the biggest reason are them they are the ones deciding the ep count nd number of seasons"

Hahaha! Bruh! You gotta read this:

In 2020, China's media regulator, the National Radio and Television Administration, set rules for the TV industry to limit episodes to 40 and under. Hence, the number of episodes for most of the upcoming Chinese dramas is between 35 to 40. 

Love like the galaxy, blue whisper, immortal samsara.. 🙄 

"Love like the galaxy, blue whisper, immortal samsara.🙄 "

What? Each of these drama episodes is less than 40 itself. Bruh! 

MDLFinale:

"Love like the galaxy, blue whisper, immortal samsara.? "

What? Each of these drama episodes is less than 40 itself. Bruh! 

Are ya sure go check there pages again 

OMG! MAJOR spoilers coming!  ( could not find spoiler button.)

If I recall correctly,  here is still what needs to be included in Season 3 from the remaining nearly 400 chapters, not Necessarily in sequential order: 

1. remainder of Ming Arc 

2. assassination  on way home

3.. Killing of CPP

4. trip to dongyi and  acquiring of aces 

5. storyline with emperor of northern Qi

6. Haitung and the grasslands

7. trip to divine temple with Haitang, and 13th wang to find Wu Zhu

8. finally, showdown with emperor of Qing ( with tasty side bit of opportunistic climber HZW getting his).  You want blood? This part will have lots of blood. 

9. And included in all the above is the deaths of elder princess, 2d prince, crown prince, empress dowager, failed revolt at dong on mountain ( leading to the deaths of 2 grandmasters and thousands of troops) and a few other storylines.

I really hope they can finish all that in 40 episodes.  They might drop the emperor of Qi storyline but that would be a mistake because that would lead to a plot hole. (Hint- emperor of qing dies with the satisfaction of knowing his line -his seed and seed of seed- will rule the world. ) 

Maybe they drop the Haitang grasslands arc, since they have thus far played down the “ not quite there” relationship between Haitang and FX.  (Read chapter 402 where FX compromises her virtue ( but not sexually), where FX says he does not want Duoduo to marry anyone but him, and where they tslk about a potential marriage (seriously or not), )

A lot of the events are interrelated, and changing them could develop plot holes.  i Guess we will have to wait and see. 

Doable? Maybe if it is super compressed. 

@Arbaz

"Are you sure to go check there pages again?" Seriously? Bruh!

• Drama: Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
  • Episodes: 27
  • Aired: Jul 5, 2022–July 27, 2022

• Drama: Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
  • Episodes: 29
  • Aired: Jul 27, 2022 - Aug 18, 2022

• Drama: The Blue Whisper: Part 1
  • Episodes: 22
  • Aired: Mar 17, 2022 - Apr 1, 2022

• Drama: Immortal Samsara: Part 1
  • Episodes: 38
  • Aired: Jul 20, 2022 - Aug 17, 2022

You should atleast research before saying anything or dissing someone. LoL!
Time for you to re-check those titles and also to see if what I said about CN TV law was right or wrong! GD

Adding on to above, I really hope the writers learn something from the disaster that was season 8 of Game of Thrones. There, the writers super compressed the remainder of the story into a smaller amount of episodes and ruined the entire series. I cannot watch any of the previous seasons knowing how badly it all turned out.  Maybe JofL3 will be different because the webnovel does have a satisfactory and happy ending for FX. 

MDLFinale:

@Arbaz

"Are you sure to go check there pages again?" Seriously? Bruh!

• Drama: Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
  • Episodes: 27
  • Aired: Jul 5, 2022–July 27, 2022

• Drama: Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
  • Episodes: 29
  • Aired: Jul 27, 2022 - Aug 18, 2022

• Drama: The Blue Whisper: Part 1
  • Episodes: 22
  • Aired: Mar 17, 2022 - Apr 1, 2022

• Drama: Immortal Samsara: Part 1
  • Episodes: 38
  • Aired: Jul 20, 2022 - Aug 17, 2022

You should atleast research before saying anything or dissing someone. LoL!
Time for you to re-check those titles and also to see if what I said about CN TV law was right or wrong! GD

Bruh read my previous posts before commenting 🤣🤣I know already ya talking about . Did you see why I said investors are stupid nd how it lead to me saying it 

"Bruh read my previous posts before commenting 🤣🤣I know already ya talking about . Did you see why I said investors are stupid nd how it lead to me saying it ."

Alright. I went through previous discussions. Well, your point on producers is acceptable. Yes, dividing into parts or extending to another season would be worth watching. Let's wait and see what the production team does before the release of next season. 

MDLFinale:

"Bruh read my previous posts before commenting ??I know already ya talking about . Did you see why I said investors are stupid nd how it lead to me saying it ."

Alright. I went through previous discussions. Well, your point on producers is acceptable. Yes, dividing into parts or extending to another season would be worth watching. Let's wait and see what the production team does before the release of next season. 

Thanks for understanding.. I hope they could do it cuz this one is obviously worth doing