I got Ahn Yo Na. XD XD

"You're the troublemaker, Ahn Yo Na! Scarier even than Shin Se Gi
with your uncontrallable ways, you're like any K-Pop fan girl who loves seeing handsome boys and having fun in town. Hard to control or predict, you're just like any silly teenager looking to enjoy life while you can."
I got Perry Park.

You're the ahjussi, Perry Park! You have a chill attitude towards things with your friendly, country bumpkin manner, choosing not to get too riled up about anything because why waste all that energy? You also love to do things that relax you and let you have fun, whether it's having a drink or two and socializing. You also have a bit of a troublemaking side, but you're generally harmless--not to mention hilarious.
Last user got Perry Park and guess what? I also got Perry Park! (^ O ^)/*
It does fit with me (the description that comes along with Perry), at least if you describe me in a general way that would be it (although I do stress with some things!). (o_oII)
I got Cha Do Hyun :P
I got Ahn Yo Seob, I think it fits me well ~
I got: Ahn Yo Seob

You're the sensitive poet, Ahn Yo Seob! You tend to have a negative and rather cynical view on life, choosing to be alone yet having a hard time nursing the loneliness that comes with it. You're extremely sensitive and in tune with your emotions, so you can get easily depressed at times, resulting in a soft-spoken character that wards off other people so you won't get hurt.

I'm kinda surprised at how accurate the results were...
I got Shin Se Gi haha. XD :)
Ahn Yo Seob. 

Unfortunately it's true, but I'm seeing myself as Mr.X more.
None~ if i had any of his personalities i would need a shrink badly
I got NanaxD

aww I wanted to be Cha Do Hyun T.T hehe
I got Shin Se Gi!!! ❤

Well was hoping for Cha Do Hyun, but I love Se Gi anyway xD

EDIT: I did it the second time and got Cha Do Hyun....yess!!!! Hehe
I got Cha Do Hyun.
I got Cha Do Hyun ♥