A super-hot narcissist Chaebol CEO with a psychological issue falls in love with his employee and then becomes immaturely childish to draw her attention- This theme was good for once. Twice was also okay. But for a third time, isn't it too much?

For this theme, W3SK was the perfect drama. Sujon Bhai and Mina Apa (Park Seo-Joon and Park Min-Young) were the perfect cast for the role. This drama will be remembered by its fans.

Business Proposal also had its own charm. It was enjoyable because of the Second Lead Couple. I would never forget the scene where Kim Se-Jong as Hari introduced her Samanta and Rachel! That was an iconic scene in K-drama history!!

But for the third time with the same theme, I feel like 'King The Land' doing a very bad job. ML acting like he came from another world, doesn't know anything about this world. He is super childish and a little bit selfish. This is not cute. FL's character is also problematic. And their chemistry is worse. Nothing connecting at all.

Am I the only one who feels that way? 

I actually share the same sentiments. I was a bit frustrated how he was so preoccupied about his feelings for Sarang (which I'd say was so superficial and sudden--well, it's THAT trope) when he should be busy with the hotel and actually having a spine to talk back at his sister. I wished he could have developed feelings for Sarang gradually. 

I think that is the formula for office romcom.
but the problem is, this is just too basic.
like you said, most of office romcom dramas have their own charm even if the themes are same.
this drama use the meta without adding something new.

I can't feel the chemistry.
6 episodes and it still the ML asking for a date and the FL just said no, I am fine.

Ep 6th was the most cringest episode of this drama.

To be honest, I was a bit unsure whether or not to continue after ep 1. It feels like an 'enemies to lovers' kind of trope. I watched until ep 5 and as much as this drama has a lot of parts that made me laugh, I find Yoon Ah's character a bit annoying, I don't know what's her problem.  I wish they would stop having the element of childhood trauma, it's getting really boring plus why is it always the ones from wealthy families. I have seemed to notice this pattern a lot in other dramas too.

Simple, they are using it because it works. It's enough to look at the ratings to see that more of the same type of dramas are to come. 

Btw I am really enjoying it so far and don't mind this. I am just sharing my opinion as to why I think they keep making these.

Tropes and Cliche will always exist in Dramaland... For me is not about using the same elements we have seen and will see forever in this genre; for me is more about how you tell the story and how the characters become interesting for us. There is nothing wrong with "the same" as long as the storytelling feels different and feel engaged with the show. 

With a cast and talent like this they should have made a different kind of a drama. Jun Ho literally won the best actor award last year. I'm not saying a drama should be serious for it to consider a masterpiece. There's an art for being silly. I think they haven't perfected that art yet.

Ahmed you’re just miserabIe go get oscar expectations from a documentary this is a on purpose silly drama